Be A Lion In A World Full Of Sheep

Be A Lion In A World Full Of Sheep

Hear me ROAR!

1250
Be A Lion In A World Full Of Sheep

The road to finding yourself is an infinite stretch with many different paths, twists, speed bumps, and roadblocks. If you travel down this road with fearless confidence, you will find inner peace and happiness. Too many people in today’s society judge the aspects of other people’s lives. These are the people who talk about you behind your back, who laugh at your shoes because they’re not designer, and follow the trends instead of setting them. Then, there are people who rise above it, and live the life that makes them happy. These people don’t care about the negative opinions, because they know deep down in their hearts that this is who they are and nobody has the right to tell them otherwise.

Be that person. Be the person that lives for themselves, and doesn’t care about what people have to say about it. Just because we live in a world filled with sheep doesn’t mean you can’t be a lion. Don’t live life through the looking glass of ignorance and judgement. This is for the weak minded. Do the things that you want, and don’t even dare consider the opinions of others, this is where you will fail. Go out with your messy bun, show up to class in pajamas, don’t shave your beard, eat that fourth slice of pizza (you deserve it), talk to the person you’ve admired for months; it doesn’t hurt to try. The point is, if you feel it in your heart, do it for your soul. You’ll never forgive yourself if you live life by the guidelines of others.

Be a critical thinker. Look at the world through your own perspective, and dismiss the ignorance around you. Appreciate yourself for who you were meant to be, because no one should ever go through life wondering why they weren’t good enough. In life you will find people who can’t accept you, but eventually down that long stretch of road you will find people who are just like you. You will find people who are open minded and acceptant of others. These are the people you want to surround yourself with, because they are not beholden to the ignorance of society. People like this will lift you up and encourage you to be the best version of you that you can be, because they will accept and love you for it.

So, be that person. Be unique and different; make your life have real meaning. Love with all of your heart and accept others individuality as your own. Most importantly, do what your heart desires.You only get one life to live, so why not live the life you want to live?