Be Happy And Let Others Be Happy

Be Happy And Let Others Be Happy

​I personally think that the best thing in life is having the freedom to be happy.

1180
Be Happy And Let Others Be Happy

I am a firm believer in letting anyone do whatever they want in life as long as they are happy and no one is being harmed. Happiness is the most important thing in life, to be happy is to be healthy.

Whatever stage of life you are in there will always be people who judge or disapprove, but to become a better person and to have a better life, find what makes you happy and do it, and allow others to do the same. No matter what it is, whether it is religion, relationships, school, sports, or anything else, everyone has different opinions and that is okay. Not everyone is going to agree all the time but that does not mean that one person is wrong and one is right. As long as you’re happy and you’re not hurting anyone do what you want to do and ignore others opinions.

It is important to become self aware of when you are judging others for what makes them happy. Think about why you believe someone is doing the wrong thing. If someone is hurting themselves or others, take steps to help them fix the problem. If no one is being harmed, let people do whatever the fuck makes them happy. Look at a situation from different points of view. You wouldn’t want someone judging you for doing what makes you happy right? So why judge someone for doing what makes them happy if it isn’t hurting you?