Was the Battle Between Eminem and Drake Fake?

Never believe what you here.

12

Drake's Summer Sixteen Tour is one of the hottest concerts right now. He brought out many different guests like J.cole, Kanye West, Rihanna, T.I., and many more. Hot 97, a radio show in New York, has been saying a lot of different things. The show basically said that Drake's career will be over if he dissed Eminem. Ebro Darden - a radio host on Hot 97 - revealed to his listeners that he was recently speaking to Drake about a rumor that Eminem was preparing to weigh in on this feud. "I [Ebro] told Drake that I heard the rumor was Eminem was going to gear up to come after him," he explained. "He laughed. He was like, 'That's not gonna happen.' He's like, 'He'd never do that. And if he did, I got something for him, too.' "The past week, Drake had a concert in Detroit which he brought out the greatest, Mr. Slim Shady himself. Introducing his guest, Drake made his respect for the rapper born Marshall Mathers clear by inviting the crowd to “Make some noise for the greatest rapper to ever get on a microphone,” according to a report from the show in the Detroit Free Press.

I questioned as this to be a joke and it was taken seriously. Drake just proved everyone wrong and made all the rumors disappear. I really believe nothing was ever between them. It was said throughout media that these two would put a track out together. It all started with Joe Budden and Drake dissing each other and Joe being affiliated with Eminem. So, then, people thought because of this, Eminem will start to make a diss album. Not happening. This whole "feud" rumor between Eminem and Drake was started on some misconceptions and people taking things seriously. Everything is good on their end and gave a great performance to the people of Detroit. Let's worry about the more important things in life than mixed up rumors.