Bath & Body Works' Sale Is Here: Stock Up On Hand Sanitizer

Bath & Body Works' Online Sale Is The Perfect Time To Stock Up On Hand Sanitizer, Candles, And More

Just because you’re in quarantine doesn’t mean you can’t purchase your favorite perfumes.

1158

It's officially June which means Bath & Body Works is having their semi-annual sale. While numerous stores are still closed due to the coronavirus outbreak all the products can still be purchased on their website.

Don't worry — the sale is the perfect opportunity to stock up on your favorite lotions and perfumes.

The company has a wide variety of products for their customers to enjoy.

From fruity perfumes like their new "Strawberry Pound Cake" that is currently only $7.75, to one of their special Christmas candles "Crushed Candy Cane" that only costs $12.25.

This huge sale is the opportunity to stock up on the items you adore. Did I mention their hand sanitizes are on sale too?

With the current situation that is facing the world today, citizens are purchasing Germ-X more than ever. It's great to stay sanitary and clean but it can eat expensive to buy numerous bottles of hand sanitizer. Luckily Bath & Body Works is offering a great deal for their signature sanitizers.

Customers can order a five-pack of hand sanitizers for only the price of $8.

There are numerous types the stores sell. From one of their popular scents, A Thousand Wishes to my personal favorite Sunshine and Lemons. The store does limit each customer to only ten hand sanitizers. Don't worry you can always purchase more from Bath & Body Works when you run out.

But this is Bath & Body Works, which means you can't just buy loads of hand sanitizer. While the store is best known for its perfumes and lotions, the company offers lip balms.

These lip balms typically range from $7.50 to $9.50. The Lemon Lip balm is only $7.50.

This item is the best chapstick that doesn't break your bank. Luckily the store is even having a mix and match sale with this item and other trial size products. So if you're wanting to stock up on your new favorite chapstick make sure to buy this item and many more asap.

While the store is having a special on their trial size items, the company is even having a special on select body care items. With this other special you can buy three items and add two more to your cart for free. But if having five items from Bath & Body Works is way too much for you to handle, the store offers another deal.

Alongside of the select items, customers can purchase two items and receive one item for free.

Also for all of you who are a fan of the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent, you can purchase it from the special. That means you can buy your lotion, perfume, and shower gel and get one of the items free of charge. I won't be the only person buying these three items when I get my paycheck.

So, ladies and gents, grab your wallet and start saving your money by spending it with this sale. The longer you wait the more money you lose. Remember, this sale doesn't last forever!