Bath And Body Works Dropped A MAGICAL Draco Malfoy Candle

Bath And Body Works Just Dropped A Draco Malfoy Candle And It Is TRULY Magical

TikTok stars have claimed that the Mahogany Apple Bath & Body Works candle smells like Draco Malfoy, but is it worth the price it retails at?

10267
green candle with "draco" written on label

The release of the fall collection from Bath & Body Works officially signaled the start of fall, and my pumpkin spice loving, flannel-wearing heart couldn't be more excited. In the collection, is a candle called Mahogany Apple.

According to several Tiktok stars, the candle is said to smell how Draco Malfoy, a character from Harry Potter, smells.

You may be asking yourself exactly how the creators on Tiktok would know how a fictional character would smell? Well, they don't, but it is the best guess that anyone has come up with yet. For all of the people who may not know who Draco Malfoy is, he is the “bad boy" in the Slytherin house at Hogwarts.

While he is portrayed as the bad guy, his character develops and is redeemed by the end.

Not to mention the fact that Tom Felton, who plays Malfoy, is a total heartthrob who still has Harry Potter fans, new and old, obsessing over him.

Even though I could write a whole other article explaining just how much I love Tom Felton, I should shift my focus back to the candle review.

While the candle has been sold out online and in most stores for weeks, I managed to get my hands on one of these amazing candles.

The 3-wick candles retail for $25, which is a little pricey for a candle in my opinion.

I went into the store, still unsure if the candle would live up to my expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised. Let me tell you all, I loved the candle so much that I bought two!

It is everything that I hoped it would be. I would dare to go as far as to call it magical. The rustic scent accompanied by a fresh, crisp apple smell is enough to make my Muggle-heart swell.

I will shamelessly admit that I have been sitting in my room, with my two candles lit, listening to “If You Could Be Anywhere" by Tom Felton for a solid three hours now.

It's called self-care.

Even if you're not a huge Harry Potter fan, the Mahogany Apple candle is just the candle you need if you want a subtle fall smell wafting through your house. Regardless of why you want the candle, it is well worth the price!

Let's just hope that all of the buzz created by the Draco Candle is enough to get Bath & Body Works to create a Harry Potter collection while we wait for our letter to Hogwarts.