7 Completely Cliché Christmas Gifts College Girls Will Absolutely Love

Trust me, I'm a college student.

200

Christmas shopping can be hard and sometimes more stressful than it needs to be. Here are some great ideas for any college student that you wouldn't think they would like, but they would actually love.

1. Office/School Supplies 

I know, it doesn't seem like much, but you can never have too many pens, pencils, notebooks, etc.. PLUS, it's a super cheap and easy gift to give.

2. Gift Cards 

We're college students and we're broke. ANY KIND of gift card is a fantastic idea.

3. Snacks 

College is expensive and everyone loves snacks.

Popcorn, cup of noodles, potato chips, the list goes on and on and on.

4. Fuzzy Socks, Gloves, and Toboggans 

Colleges very rarely cancel classes. It could be a blizzard and you're expected to be there, which makes fuzzy socks, warm gloves, and cozy toboggans a great stocking stuffer.

5. Headphones/Earbuds 

I don't care who you are, this is one of the most lost items you could ever own.

6. Coffees, Teas, Cappuccinos 

College is filled with sleepless nights, which means any sort of hot beverage becomes your best friend.

7. Blankets 

You can never have too many blankets. I don't care who you are.