The Most Content Party Of My Dreams

The Most Content Party Of My Dreams

It felt like I landed in a place that was no longer considered Earth.

85
Bang Energy - Abrielle Tucker

I woke up at 4:30 A.M. on Thursday to put on a fresh face in order to be ready for the trip of a lifetime. I got to the Philly airport around seven and was on my way to Miami by nine. I'd never flown before, but I was ready to embark on this journey because I knew how much this trip was going to mean to me.

When we were finally in the air, I managed to catch some z's, but little did I know that those would be about the only z's I'd catch!

I woke up to the sound of our pilot telling us we had reached Miami and to prepare for landing. I had the biggest smile on my face; we had safely made it, and I was about to meet some of my favorite people and idols. I collected my bag at the baggage claim and waited patiently to meet some of the people I'd later get to call my best friends.

We were told that the Bang jeeps would pick us up on the roof, so I headed that way. When the jeeps finally arrived, it started feeling more and more real! We got to the house where we'd be staying at for the weekend, and when they opened the doors, my mouth completely dropped. It was so beautifully laid out, the decorations were so perfect, and there was so much Bang everywhere!

I really needed someone to pinch me because I could not believe it.

They had laid out one of our festival outfits for us to put on for the content party, and along with that, they gave us a huge tote full of goodies. I was already on cloud nine; I couldn't see how it could get any better. The content party consisted of us dancing and having a good time, and just going all out. I loved every second of it.

We made an amazing video congratulating Bang on 500K followers, a major milestone, and after we were finished with the content party, we were free to do whatever we pleased. We wanted to hit the town, but we were surprisingly really tired and just wanted to prepare for the festival the next day.

I think it's such an insane feeling to be doing what I've wanted to do for a while now. To be welcomed in by a company like Bang, and to be offered to create content with so many amazing people that I've looked up to for so long was such a humbling feeling. The content party felt like something out of a movie, and I'm getting restless and excited just thinking about the next one!