NSYNC And The Backstreet Boys Might Tour Together And I DEFINITELY Want It That Way

Get ready to buy buy buy tickets.

9031
YouTube

On Tuesday, Feb. 11, the Backstreet Boys were guests on "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen" talking about their DNA world tour.

Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, Nick Carter, A.J. McLean, and Kevin Richardson all chatted about their DNA tour while reminiscing on stories from when the band was together back in the day.

The band performed at Coachella last year by invite from Ariana Grande, which prompted their big return with a tour and all.

Andy Cohen asked about the band's thoughts on Justin Timberlake not being interested in doing any sort of reunions or tours with NSYNC.

Kevin Richardson definitely came to JT's defense by talking about his family, solo career, and acting gigs, insinuating that Justin has made a name for himself with his own brand and that he's probably a little busy.

Nick Carter spoke for the group in saying that maybe in a few years they could do a group tour with them and NSYNC as a "package tour."

The group seemed to have a good relationship together and their current tour was going successfully, so maybe a joint tour with NSYNC is in the making? The epicness of this moment would be unmatched.

While nothing is set in stone at the moment, we will be waiting very impatiently to get confirmation that something between the two bands is on the horizon.

In the meantime, I will be DMing Nick Carter for updates.