Back To School Tips Student

10 Clever Tips And Tricks For Heading Back To School This Fall

Here are the best back to school study tips for you.

22
Unsplash / pan xiaozhen
https://unsplash.com/photos/cEf2lvyhNAI

Whether you are entering as a freshman in college or high school, or elementary school, the back-to-school is back! In stores like Walmart and Target, school supplies are completely stocked waiting for children to go get their fancy rainbow binders. To help ensure that these students start the school year off on the right foot, I have made a list of 11 tips/tricks that will be useful and helpful for you this year!

Tip #1: Develop organizing skills that will benefit YOU

Everything works differently for all students. You should choose the skills that will work best with your needs and schedule. If a system doesn't work, then try again because maybe you may just need more time to get used to it.

Tip #2: Reward Yourself

This will help avoid procrastination!

Tip #3: Avoid distractions at your workplace

This is an important one because this place is strictly used for studying and working.

Tip #4: Use a planner for all your homework and upcoming quizzes and tests

Having all of this in one place will be much easier for you to locate and figure out what is due on what day.

Tip #5: Take quick breaks in between studying 

This will allow you to be more focused on what you are actually preparing for.

Tip #6: Create and save your own study guides 

This is make you understand the content in your own words and allow you to paraphrase things much faster.

Tip #7: Learn how to communicate with your teachers

I know we think our teachers the WORST however in order to be successful in that particular class, you must get to know your teacher and ask for help when you need it.

Tip #8: Using online resources isn't a bad idea

Khan Academy is a very helpful source if you truly don't want to ask your math teacher about a math problem that you are having.

Tip #9: Use phrases while taking notes 

Do not - I repeat - do not write paragraphs for your notes; just make a bullet list of phrases to help you grasp the information.

Tip #10: Make sure you eat breakfast everyday

I know everyone has to wake up early in the morning, but still, that's no excuse to not eating the most important meal.