Most college students endure it: the summer internship. It helps you in your career but breaks you down both mentally and emotionally.
1. Walking in on the first day thinking you're on top of the world
It's a new day, and your mood is high.
2. Then, they finally give you a somewhat complicated task
3. When you overhear a co-worker talking about how amazing their 7-year-old is for doing their simple chores
4. Looking at the clock and what feels like has been nine years, and it's only 1:30 p.m.
5. That half confident nod you do when you pretend to know what your boss is taking about
6. Your reaction when you see Doug from Accounting's outfit today
The neon green sneakers with a button down dress shirt will just never be a trend that I'm okay with.