Thoughts while having an internship

College student's 9 thoughts while at a summer internship as told by 'the bachelorette' Season 14

Honestly, summer internships and the Bachelorette are quite similar.

16

Most college students endure it: the summer internship. It helps you in your career but breaks you down both mentally and emotionally.

1. Walking in on the first day thinking you're on top of the world

media.giphy.com

It's a new day, and your mood is high.

2. Then, they finally give you a somewhat complicated task

media.giphy.com

3. When you overhear a co-worker talking about how amazing their 7-year-old is for doing their simple chores

media.giphy.com

4. Looking at the clock and what feels like has been nine years, and it's only 1:30 p.m.

media.giphy.com

5. That half confident nod you do when you pretend to know what your boss is taking about

media.giphy.com

6. Your reaction when you see Doug from Accounting's outfit today

media.giphy.com

The neon green sneakers with a button down dress shirt will just never be a trend that I'm okay with.

7. When your boss compliments you for doing something right and you are shocked yet pleased with your clueless self

media.giphy.com

8. Realizing you screwed up everything and attempting to show remorse

media.giphy.com

9. Coming home feeling defeated and more tired than ever

media.giphy.com