14 Types Of Girls You Meet At Every College Party As Told By 'The Bachelor' Contestants

There are girls crying, people making out, and more drama than I can handle.

1653

'Bachelor' season is upon us, which means Monday nights are now filled with more drama, more wine, and more crazy. For those of you who are adamant fans, you know what's up. But for those of you still denying yourself the simple (yet insanely chaotic) pleasure of watching the show that makes millions of girls have way too high of expectations for love- you are missing out. It's good, it's terrible, but at the end of the day, you get to spend 2+ hours invested in a bunch of women you don't know dealing with problems that don't affect us in the real world.

Thinking about it, it's just like every college party I've ever been to. There are girls crying, people making out, and more drama than I can handle. Can you tell I don't get out much?

Here are the typical college girls you usually come across on a Friday night.

1. The girl who can't stop crying.

As soon as she downs a couple shots of tequila, her emotions run high and the tears start flowing.

2. The girl who is so rude, you wonder why she's even here in the first place.

media.giphy.com

She's not here to play games. She isn't afraid to tell it like it is or make a few enemies, even at a darty in the middle of the school year.

3. The girl that can't stop eating.

But like, same tho.

4. The girl that seems to always have her tongue down some dudes throat.

Hey, no judgement. You do you, girl.

5. The girl that's just a little bit on the crazy side.

media.giphy.com

6. The girl who's just there to have a good time.

She's the one dancing all by herself till 2 a.m. every weekend and always having a blast.

7. The girl too drunk to function.

You know you're going to have to help her into the Uber in about 20 minutes before she pukes everywhere.

8. The girl who only goes out to get dressed up and show off.

media.giphy.com

9. The girl who ends up leaving you for some random dude she just met 10 minutes ago.

And she's your ride. Sucks for you.

10. The girl always ready to start a fight.

media.giphy.com

You can pick her out by the shape of her eyebrows. This girl is usually quiet, loyal, and willing to bitch-slap anyone who comes between her and her one night out.

11. The girl looking for her future husband.

media.giphy.com

For some reason, this girl thinks that her Mr. Right is going to be found at 3 a.m. in the nastiest bar downtown. Trust me honey, you can do better than that.

12. The girl who won't mind her own business.

media.giphy.com

She LOVES knowing everything about everyone and makes her way through the party at least 3 times to get the full scoop on everyone there.

13. The girl who seems to have been raised by a pack of wild bears. 

media.giphy.com

She acts like she's never been out of the house, or that her parents didn't raise her, like, at all.

14. The girl who's just there to take care of everybody.

media.giphy.com

The typical "mom" friend and DD.

If I've learned anything from watching 'The Bachelor' or from college, it's that there's no such thing as normal.

I'd much rather spend my time watching Netflix in bed all day than have to put on jeans just to go to a party where drunk people get too close to me. The heart wants what the heart wants.