Bachelor A Catch-Up, Predictions, And The Next Bachelorette?

The Bachelor: A Catch-Up, Predictions, And Who Should Be The Next Bachelorette?

It took a turn I don't think anyone expected.

682
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkeALrGH2-x/
@coltonunderwood

We just wrapped up week nine of Colton Underwood's season of the bachelor, and boy was it a wild ride. Not only did we get the typical Monday night episode, but we were blessed, by all accords, with a two-hour women-tell-all dramatic Tuesday night episode.

I'm gonna attempt to catch up anyone who might have missed a couple of episodes, but let's face it this season has been nothing but drama, it looked more like the bad girls club than the bachelor. If we go back to the first rose ceremony, the only thing worth mentioning is that Hannah G was given the first impression rose, the person who gets this usually goes pretty far in the competition.

Fast forward to week two, we saw the first one on one date with Hannah B. It was awkward at first to say the least but she was able to bring it back, open up with Colton and get a rose. Demi also made a big move on Colton by kissing him on a group date in front of the other girls. No fan favorites went home so let's move onto week three.

Week three, the pirate group date. This is where the Miss America drama starts to implode. Hannah B, Miss Alabama 2018, and Caelynn, Miss North Carolina 2018, reveal that despite once being friends they are now... frenemies? They act cordial but only to a point and they never talk to each other. This is amplified when Caelynn "wins" their pirate dual and gets to compete for Colton at the end of the date.

This drama comes to a head at dinner when Hannah B decides to tell Colton just how manipulative she thinks Caelynn is and that he can't possibly like both of them because they are so different. Colton confronts Caelynn about this and she burst into tears and successfully, for now, defends her character and even scores the group date rose. Elyse, a member of the self-proclaimed " cougar club", gets probably the most precious one on one I've ever seen.

Her and Colton enjoy a date at the fair with some random yet adorable children. She also shares some super personal stories of loss and challenges shes faced. She scores a rose, and this was probably the most unforgettable date of the season.

Week four is really where things start to heat up, the pageant queen drama comes to a head and Tayshia has a death-defying date with Colton. First up are Tayshia and Colton's one on one where they go bungee jumping. If I was Tayshia I would've been waiting for him at the bottom for sure, but she is a much braver person than I!

They seem to have to have a really good connection based on this date! This episode featured TWO one on one dates, who snagged the other one? Caelynn, Miss NC 2018, and it was different. She basically just went shopping and then came back and showed all of the girls the hundreds of dollars worth of things she got.

This is where she lost my support, it seemed very shallow and boastful. At their dinner Caelynn bravely opens up to Colton about her past experience, and sexual assault. I have to applaud her on this because I don't know that I would be strong enough to do this.

At the cocktail party, the pageant queens decide to sqash their drama and coexist peacefully, I applaud them for this because as we see quite often this season, not everyone is mature enough for that. This cocktail party also gave us the infamous," raise your hand if you think I'm the cancer of the house "line and we have miss Demi to thank for that. Demi and Courtneys feud, over what I'm still not sure, explodes. At the rose ceremony, we say goodbye to both Courtney and Tracy.

Week five, fan favorite Heather, aka never been kissed, gets the first one on one. I love Heather, do I think she's right for Colton? Definitely not, but her bubbly personality makes her a true ray of sunshine of this season. They have a very normal date and she is now known as, has been kissed Heather.

The true shocker of the week is when Elyse self eliminates, which is sad because they definitely had a connections. She makes a valid point about not being to accept a proposal after months of sharing him with other women. I applaud her for being in touch with her feelings enough to know what the right options are for her.

The group date is interesting, the girls and colton basically go full on Bear Grylls. They learn to " live " in the woods and split into teams to find a lunch consisting of bugs and creek water... no thanks, I'm not hungry. Hannah B, Hannah G, and Demi team up and find their to civilization and bring back champagne and burgers, now that's my kind of lunch.

We also see Cassie and Colton have a one on one this week., which basically consisted of going to a giant patch of sand, which Colton calls and island, and making out the entire date. I just hope Cassie's Dad wasn't watching.

Week Six, Hannah G has the first one on one date which really resembles Cassies. Basically, they went to a spa and made out while getting massages, facials, and mud baths. Sorry Daddy G. The group date was intense to say the least with the girls learning martial arts and tensions rising high. Sydney self eliminates and Tayshia gets the group date rose, on to the next one on one... Kirpa!

This is really the first time we get to know Kirpa, They had a fun date with swimming and snorkeling and she was able to score a rose. Back to everyone's favorite, Demi. She decided it was time for a bold move with Colton and she goes to find him in his room that night. After speaking he says he doesn't think he can get where she is, and she goes home.

A sad time indeed and the show has gotten exponentially more boring since she left. Katie was eliminated during the rose ceremony. All three women that left mentioned to Colton that some women still aren't ready to be engaged, and we see this start to mess with his head.

Week seven, we are back in Colton's hometown of Denver, Colorado. Tayshia gets a one on one date and basically drags Caelynn and Cassie under the bus by telling Colton that neither of them is ready for marriage, and they both have talked about wanting to be the next bachelorette.

Interestingly enough the next one on one date is Caelynn, and she vehemently denies these allegations. The next day we see Caelynn confront Tayshia and they both stuck to their sides, but don't worry this drama is far from over... yay.

Hannah B also gets a one on one date, and hers is the most interesting by far because Colton actually took her home to meet his family. At the end of the night, Colton decides to send Hannah B home and we are given the female empowerment we never knew we needed from the beast with this famous line," I will not allow myself to not feel chosen every single day, and i'll wait till whenever that is." YES GIRL, GO OFF!! This weeks group date was interesting.

Heather self-eliminates and was sent home by train, that's a first. At the end of the night, Kirpa was sent home which means Cassie, Caelynn, Tayshia, and Hannah G get hometown dates.

Week eight, Hometowns! First, we go to Virginia to Caelynn's hometown. It's an adorable small town and they seem to have a really good date. Caelynn tells Colton she loves him and he is able to get her dad's blessing for marriage, mission achieved on to Alabama.

In Alabama we see Colton and Hannah G take an etiquette class, and Colton is schooled on how to be a southern gentleman. Hannah G raps, well attempts, and says she's falling in love with Colton. Her dad also gives his blessing, and we move onto California. First stop, Tayshia, the not so great driver. Her family seems adorable and although her dad is reluctant at first he eventually gives his blessing.

This leads us to Cassie, where things are different. They do some surfing and some more making out. What's different? Cassie's dad refuses to give his blessing and even ask Cassie if she really thinks a relationship formed under these circumstances will work. His famous quote" Don't try to microwave a relationship", PREACH!

At the mansion, once all the dates have been said and done, we see Caelynn be sent home despite meeting every qualification Colton has, does he even know what he wants at this point.

Week nine, the week that makes bachelor history. Tayshia and Colton have their overnight date and it's normal, he's still a virgin the next morning, not much to tell. Now Cassie is where it gets interesting. They had a good day and then he mentioned to her that he didn't get her dad's blessing and you can tell this struck a chord with her.

They went to get ready for dinner and Cassie is surprised with a visit from her dad, all the way in Portugal. After receiving some solid advice from her dad she decides to self eliminate at dinner that night, but this did not go as planned to say the least. Cassie tells Colton she isn't ready to accept a proposal in a couple of weeks, he basically professes his undying love for her and offers to end the show and just date her, but she declines.

She leaves and we FINALLY get the infamous fence jump scene, and Colton disappears into the Portugal countryside and we are left here until next week? What does this mean for the other two women? No one knows exactly but can Colton go back and be with another woman after him declaring his love for Cassie? That doesn't seem likely, but we'll get these answers next week on the finale.

Tuesday Night we were by all means blessed with the women tell all episode. This basically reignited all of the drama from the season, but the high point is that most people are now pretty sure who will be the bachelorette. Who is that? None other than Hannah Beast! Although we won't get an official declaration until probably next week, it seems pretty likely being that she's been given the bachelorette glow up. I personally hope this is true because she's the most exciting one. If ABC chooses any of the other bachelorette front runners, not to be rude, but they might as well air a video of paint drying for two hours every week. They're that bland.

Next week is the finale, and we find out just how Colton ends up. Is he engaged? Is he a virgin still? All questions we're dying to have answered.