Axiom of the Astucious

The axiom of the astucious or what we say, the belief of truth behind the dishonest. I wanted to share something short and maybe not so sweet but honest this week to serve a purpose and make a point here.

In this past week I've learned and scoped out a lot about the disloyal, the dishonest, and the untrustworthy. Why are we as people failing to be truthful and to be upfront about certain things. It's rare to find the loyal, honest, and trustworthy person these days, but why? Why is it so hard for people to tell the truth? Why can't they face the factuality? Are they afraid of the outcome? Are they timid for the conspicuous conflict? I've asked myself why a thousand times, and still can't figure a reason why people hide behind the truth. I've processed it though, through the depth of my own perception and here is how I see it.

People will use an issue or situation against you, in order to hide behind the actual truth of it all. Some may think they are using it to protect you from hearing the truth of it all. In all honest it's worse to find out the truth behind the lie even if its to protect you because a whole other sequence plays into it.

It's hard to fathom with the dishonesty especially if it's someone you thought would never lie to you about anything because you had made a great friendship or relationship with them. It may come as a shock actually and you might sort of feel confused and mixed with all these different emotions about the situation.

I try to see the good in everyone, and try to understand where they are coming from but you can't not know right from wrong. You can't not know you could be really hurting someone in the situation.

So to all who have lied, have been dishonest, or untrustworthy I hope you take note from this, and if not karma will get you at some point and you will know why.