July 31 Is National Avocado Day, So Here Are 27 Great Recipes To Help You Celebrate

These recipes will Guac your world.

14
Photo by Ryan Quintal on Unsplash

I had never tried an avocado up until my senior year of high school, and now they are one of my favorite foods. I have them almost everyday. I started off having them on toast with an egg, and it was so good. It was a relatively fast breakfast that was healthy and tasted really good, so I stuck with that for a few years.For the past year or so I have been trying to break away from that routine and start trying new things.

Avocados can be made in to so many different things and used in so many ways that I would never had thought of myself. When I used to think of them as just little tasty add ins on salads or sandwiches and guacamole, which is probably what a lot of people think. There is so much more you can make, whether it be fries, ice cream, pasta sauce, or any other one of these delicious ideas.

Not only do avocados taste great but they also are a super health source of fat with hardly any sugar. They are packed with vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, potassium, lutein, and folate along with many more. They will also keep you full longer because of their high fiber content.

1. Ultimate Avocado Toast With A Fried Egg On Top | Eitan Bernath

You know we had to start of with a beautifully seasoned classic.

2. Avocado Fries

Crunchy on the outside, and creamy on the inside, sign me up!

3.Avocado Egg Rolls! Healthy & Only 6 Ingredients! Cheesecake Factory Copycat Recipe!

If you have ever gone to the Cheesecake Factory you'll know how good these are.

4. Chocolate Avocado Mousse (vegan) 

Decadent, chocolaty, vegan and all from avocados.

5. How to Make Baked Eggs in Avocado For Breakfast 

This is a great alternative to avocado toast if you don't want all the bread.

6. 3 Ingredient Avocado Ice Cream (No Machine)

"A delicious dairy-free ice cream recipe celebrating the all mighty avocado."

7. Avocado chutney recipe for rice or roti

This is indian style avocado chutney that is super simple to make.

8. No-Bake Avocado Cheesecake Recipe

A little unusual but this cake cake is so creamy, light, rich and just overall delicious.

9. Scrambled Eggs With Avocado and Tomatoes

Avocado and eggs are just a classic combo as it turns out.

10. Avocado Shake Recipe

A fun idea for a creamy breakfast shake.

Tasty Avocado Shrimp Salad Recipe + Simple Cilantro Lemon Dressing

This tasty Avocado Shrimp Cobb Salad has a light, flavorful lemon dressing and a hint of cilantro.

12. Avocado pudding /easy and tasty avocado pudding

A simple recipe and you get these cute green squares.

13. HOW-TO MAKE HOMEMADE GUACAMOLE | easy guacamole recipe

Now you can make your own fresh and don't have to go out and buy it.

14. Egg Avocado Ball In Tamil | Healthy Kids Breakfast | Egg Avocado Recipe| Pancake Recipe

This is on my to try this because almost all kids breakfast foods are great.

15. Keto Avocado Brownies | One of The BEST Low Carb Brownie Recipes & DAIRY FREE Too

I'm not a fan of the keto diet as a whole but these brownies are delicious.

16. Healthy Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe + Light Lemon Dressing

I'm not a Tuna fan but this is one of my mom's go-tos.

17. How to make Avocado paratha| Avocado paratha recipe

Breakfast food and Indian food in one, you know it has to be good.

18. Salads: Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad Recipe - Natasha's Kitchen

A light and refreshing recipe that is great for the warmer months.

19. Avocado Chicken Burritos with Cilantro Sauce

Its an easy recipe but it tastes like it took forever to make..

20. Avocado Dressing Salad

A vegan healthy creamy salad dressing that tastes so much better than I thought it would.

21.Perfect CHICKEN MANGO and AVOCADO SALAD + Easy Dressing

Another one of my mom's favorites, I'm sure you can see why.

22. The Ultimate Avocado Sandwich 

Healthy to eat and fast to make, great for on the go lunches.

23. Grilled Chicken Breasts with Avocado 

My mouth is watering just looking at this.

24. Oat Avocado-Berry Breakfast Bars

A great breakfast for meal prep.

25. CREAMY AVOCADO PASTA - CREAMY AVOCADO CARBONARA -

This is the fanciest avocado recipe you'll see.

26. Healthy Avocado Chicken Salad

This healthy and contains no mayo or sour cream and just naturally creamy on its own.

27. chicken recipe | Avocado Sauce Chicken Wings Recipe

It's time that ranch and blue cheese take a step aside.