Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil
MyFitnessPal

Produced from the pulp surrounding the pit of the avocado, avocado oil is a much better alternative than your standard canola oil (if anyone is still using that). This new oil should be stacked right next to your coconut oil in the kitchen.

The oil is full of healthy fats, including the anti-inflammatory oleic acid and essential fatty acids. Not only a superfood, this oil can be used for cooking as well as uncooked foods. Replace your usual salad dressing with avocado oil to reap the extra benefits.

Avocados are one of the top five foods with the highest Vitamin E concentrate. The oil contains vitamins and minerals that boost your immune system, help you loose weight, improve digestion, and help your hair grow faster and fuller.

You can get ALL of this in just an oil. So why not switch out your highly processed standard cooking oil for avocado oil to meet your healthy needs.