Get Your Stampers Out, We're Playing 'Avengers: Infinity War' Bingo

Bucky saves Steve...of course

383
Youtube

I planned to write an article all about what I want from "Avengers: Infinity War", however, I realized I could so much more. A simple article would be too boring and just overlooked by anyone. So, I decided to take inspiration from YouTuber Jenny Nicholson. She made a video where she created a Bingo card with all her predictions for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi". She ended up doing pretty good so I figured, why can't I do that? Why just list out a couple of predictions when we could get wild and list 24 predictions?

Below is the Bingo card and explanation for my predictions. I encourage you to print it out or make one of your own and sit there, in a theater surrounded by people, playing Bingo to see what happens. Some of these won't make sense, some of these will make people upset, but I believe it would make a good film if even half of these come true. Let's play BINGO!

1. Heartwarming Speech

We all know there's going to be some major hero who has to pull at our heartstrings and give us that speech that makes everyone, including the audience, feel like they can do anything.

2. Hawkeye Is Forgotten

He's just going to pop up. No one is going to mention him. I mean, heck, the posters have even forgotten him, (So help me God if I get this right. They'll have to pull me out of the theater kicking and screaming)

3. Oscar Worthy Cinematography

The film is going to be so pretty but the Academy will never recognize it and we all know it.

4. Space Complaints

Someone is gonna be mad they gotta go into space. I bet Ant-Man will be the first to complain.

5. Play Into Fanfics

They're probably going to give us just a little glance at some romance spark that fanfic writers will be writing about for AGES.

6. Tony Pity Party

Everything just always has to be Tony Stark's fault and we are going to hear about it for at least an hour.

7. Love Story

This strictly means a useless love storyline. If it adds nothing to the defeating of Thanos, then you can shove that love into the garbage.

8. Slow Motion Death

Pretty self-explanatory but Marvel does love their slow-motion deaths.

9. Someone Says "Infinity War"

Oh please, please, please. Someone just say the words. It'll be so funny, please.

10. Open Old Wounds

A few of my brain cells die every time someone has to open an old wound just for the hell of it. Bring up the past when it counts, not because you're emotional. Thank you.

11. Major Hero Death

"Major Hero" includes Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Black Widow... your usual suspects.

12. Ant-Man = Only Comic Relief Please

I cannot handle having everyone trying to be the funny one. All comic relief should mainly go to Paul Rudd.

-skip FREE SPACE-

13. Surprise Suit Upgrade

This does not include the suit upgrades we have seen in the trailer or in previous Marvel films. This one has to come out of the blue and be really, really necessary.

14. Peter's Age

Take a shot every time someone comments on how young Peter Parker is.

15. Taking Sides

Right at the beginning, I want everyone to be so hostile towards one another. Like really petty and cautious. Maybe even skeptical. However, if this continues for too long I will not be impressed.

16. Beard Comments

I hope everyone gives Steve a lot of crap for his beard.

17. Yell At Loki

I feel the Avengers got some beef with him still from the first film.

18. Minor Hero Death

"Minor Hero" include Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Falcon...

19. Too Many Space Jokes

Really need a good space joke before knocking someone out, am I right?

20. "Language" Jokes

I feel the "Language!" jokes were such a big hit, they're going to throw one in for the fans and I am going to roll my eyes so far into the back of my head.

21. Bucky Saves Steve

Once again. I'll never get tired of it.

22. Hip 70s Music

...and a lot of it. 3 songs, minimum,

23. "Bucky's a villain"

Someone, somewhere, will yell these words and my poor heart will not be able to handle it.

24. Break The 4th Wall

Out of everything, this is the one that is super unlikely to happen but, hey, wouldn't it be cool?