Avengers: Endgame is finally here

'Avengers: Endgame' Is Finally Here

A bittersweet ending to the "Avengers" movies.

100

It has been a long year since "Avengers: Infinity War" came out and the wait is over. The end of the era for the Avengers movies. I didn't start getting into the Avengers movies until my boyfriend showed them to me a couple of months ago and I have been addicted to them since. We have been waiting to see this movie for months, I will not any spoilers but let's just say it was amazing, sad and bittersweet.

The movie has only been out for a week or so and it has made over $2 billion. It has been the highest opening weekend box-office ever. That's incredible.

If you have been a Marvel fan since the start or have seen all of them, this movie hit you hard. To the deaths that transpire, the characters and relationships you find your self crying or cheering. The plot was very unexpected and shocking in some parts. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time because I kept worrying about who was going to die and every time something would happen to a character: I would be squeezing my boyfriend's hand and saying is this really happening???

In the showing that I went to the audience was very engaging. They were so into it just as much as I was. I loved it. I loved how the audience was so in tune with it. You don't see that very often. Even after the movie, we stayed and talked to some of the people there and got to talk to them about what we thought was going to happen.

The one thing I really enjoyed about the movie was that there was a lot of comedy and If there was no comedy to it I don't think the drama would be palatable.

All I am is saying is that Avengers: Endgame is so worth it if you haven't seen it yet go see it and if you haven't seen all the Marvel movies, catch up and then go see "Endgame." You won't be disappointed.