**As a note I left off Clint because he is actively married in the MCU universe!**

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes, a.k.a The Winter Soldier 

Bucky is a Pisces born on March 10, 1917. The hunky, confused, and sweet super soldier is best paired with a Virgo, Taurus, or Cancer.

Steven Grant Rogers, a.k.a Captain America 

Born on July 4, 1918, America's golden boy is a Cancer. The gentleman, dorky, and often confused by modern times super soldier is best paired with a Taurus, Cancer, or Scorpio.

Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark, a.k.a Iron Man

Born May 29, 1970, the resident playboy is a Gemini. The billionaire, playboy, genius, philanthropist is best paired with a Aries, Aquarius, or Libra.

Peter Benjamin Parker, a.k.a Spider Man

Born August 27, 1993, the dork of the Avengers is a Virgo. The youngest, and sweetest member of the Avengers is best paired with a Scorpio, Taurus, or other Virgos.

Bruce Banner, a.k.a The Hulk

Born December 18, 1969, the level-headed Dr. Banner is a Sagittarius. The other half to the iconic "science bros" duo is best paired with an Aquarius or Leo.

T'Challa, a.k.a Black Panther 

Born May 21, 1980, our resident Wakandan King is a Gemini. The charismatic, sarcastic, and kind ruler is best paired with an Aries, Aquarius, or Libra.

And there are the Avengers' most compatible zodiac signs!