Avatar Last Airbender Dating Profile For Prince Zuko

"Avatar the Last Airbender" has a special place in all our hearts. But would Zuko take the cake? I'm sure we have all had a crush on a fictional character before. Even so, watching your favorite characters through a screen is different from actually knowing them. That is why I created a dating profile for one of our favorite antiheroes, Prince Zuko.

About

• Age: 16-91 (depending on the book)
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Job: Finding the Avatar
  • Location: Nomadic
  • Hometown: Fire Nation
  • Interested In: Restoring my honor

Preferences

• Dogs or cats? Neither, an Ostrich Horse is more my style.
  • Night owl or morning person? Morning person
  • "The Bachelor" or "Keeping Up With The Kardashians"? I have never seen either, but I have a feeling I could easily keep up with the Kardashians. No one can outrun me!
  • Taylor Swift or Beyonce? Beyonce (but she has nothing on my Uncle Iroh)
  • Baby Yoda or Baby Groot? Baby Yoda

Never have I ever given up.

If there was one funny story from your life that perfectly describes you as a person it's this:

The time my own father challenged me to an Agni Kai, a traditional firebending duel, for speaking out of turn. I would not fight my father, but he did not share the same mercy. The duel left me with a permanent scar. A scar that I will not let define me, because I shape my own destiny, not my past.

View this post on Instagram
Destiny awaits #ATLA #Avatar
A post shared by Avatar: The Last Airbender (@avatarthelastairbender) on May 5, 2020 at 9:01am PDT

Four qualities I'm looking for in a partner and one I'm absolutely not:Strong

1. Honor
  2. Strong (bending not required)
  3. Goals with plans of how to achieve them

I am absolutely not looking for is a homicidal maniac bent on conquering the four nations!

Want to respectfully slide into my DMs? They're open here:

Instagram: @AvatarTheLastAirbender

Follow Swoon on Instagram.