Avatar Last Airbender Dating Profile For Prince Zuko

If Prince Zuko's Dating Profile Looked Like This, Would You Swipe Right?

Would Prince Zuko win you over?

214

"Avatar the Last Airbender" has a special place in all our hearts. But would Zuko take the cake? I'm sure we have all had a crush on a fictional character before. Even so, watching your favorite characters through a screen is different from actually knowing them. That is why I created a dating profile for one of our favorite antiheroes, Prince Zuko.

About

• Age: 16-91 (depending on the book)
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Job: Finding the Avatar
  • Location: Nomadic
  • Hometown: Fire Nation
  • Interested In: Restoring my honor

Preferences

• Dogs or cats? Neither, an Ostrich Horse is more my style.
  • Night owl or morning person? Morning person
  • "The Bachelor" or "Keeping Up With The Kardashians"? I have never seen either, but I have a feeling I could easily keep up with the Kardashians. No one can outrun me!
  • Taylor Swift or Beyonce? Beyonce (but she has nothing on my Uncle Iroh)
  • Baby Yoda or Baby Groot? Baby Yoda

Never have I ever given up.

If there was one funny story from your life that perfectly describes you as a person it's this:

The time my own father challenged me to an Agni Kai, a traditional firebending duel, for speaking out of turn. I would not fight my father, but he did not share the same mercy. The duel left me with a permanent scar. A scar that I will not let define me, because I shape my own destiny, not my past.

View this post on Instagram
Destiny awaits #ATLA #Avatar
A post shared by Avatar: The Last Airbender (@avatarthelastairbender) on May 5, 2020 at 9:01am PDT

Four qualities I'm looking for in a partner and one I'm absolutely not:Strong

1. Honor
  2. Strong (bending not required)
  3. Goals with plans of how to achieve them

I am absolutely not looking for is a homicidal maniac bent on conquering the four nations!

Want to respectfully slide into my DMs? They're open here:

Instagram: @AvatarTheLastAirbender

Follow Swoon on Instagram.