The 'Avatar' Character You Are According To The Zodiac

This Is The 'Avatar The Last Airbender' Character You Are According To Your Zodiac Sign

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the 12 zodiac signs lived together in harmony.

143889
Nickeloadeon

Avatar the Last Airbender is one of the greatest shows in our lifetime. It features dynamic characters that truly grow and change throughout the series.

Today, your destiny is to find out which ATLA character you are, based on your zodiac sign.

Aries (21 Mar - 19 Apr) — Zuko

the cardinal sign of fire - the rams

media2.giphy.com

Under their ruling planet of Mars, Aries have a spontaneous nature and move to the beat of their own drum. Like Zuko, when an Aries is angry, everyone will know about it.

Aries can be impatient, too aggressive, or way too on edge. But on the positive side, Aries people are great leaders, deeply caring, and determined.

I don't need luck, though. I don't want it. I've always had to struggle and fight, and that's made me strong. It's made me who I am.

Taurus (20 Apr - 20 May) — Suki

the fixed Earth sign - the bulls

thumbs.gfycat.com

Taurus is known for being reliable, practical, and trustworthy. Like Suki, Tauruses are sentimental, loyal, unafraid of hard work, and far from being one-dimensional and boring. Under the ruling planet Venus, they make excellent friends who, despite the risks, will always be there to support those closest to them.

I know you're just trying to help, but I can take care of myself.

Gemini (21 May - 20 Jun) — Jet

the mutable sign of air - the twins

i.pinimg.com

Gemini personalities are quick thinkers, expressive, and animated by an intense curiosity. Geminis, like Jet, are sociable, intelligent, and adaptable to every situation. They try to fix other people's problems and address challenges that no one else wants to face. While perceptive to other people's ideas, they also have a biased and narcissistic streak.

Under the planet Mercury, they are quick-witted charmers but can get a little ahead of themselves.

We can't win without making some sacrifices.

Cancer (21 Jun - 22 Jul) — Katara

the cardinal sign of water - the crabs

i.pinimg.com

Cancers are sensitive, gentle, and kind. Being sweet, tender, intuitive, and loving really help this zodiac sign stand out from the rest. The Moon, symbol of femininity and fertility, is their ruling planet and Cancers are very attached to family life. Like Katara, Cancers listen to their feelings before anything else. Cancer people are compassionate and tend to put other people before their own needs.

I will never, ever turn my back on people who need me!

Leo (23 Jul - 22 Aug) — Azula

the fixed sign of fire - the lions

66.media.tumblr.com

Leos are natural leaders and like Azula, are driven by their need to be loved, respected, and admired. Leos are warm, authoritative, demanding, and sometimes even uncompromising. Even though Leos like being the center of attention, they can also be very self-conscious.

The Sun is Leo's master planet and symbolizes a person's determination and energy. Leos place a lot of importance on their own needs and choose to put themselves before others. Like Azula, they love being surrounded by friends who appreciate their generosity and loyalty, but they need time to let their guard down because they have a hard time trusting.

You were born with nothing. So you've had to struggle and connive and claw your way to power. But true power, the divine right to rule, is something you're born with. The truth is: they don't know which one of us is going to be sitting down on that throne, and which of us is going to be bowing down. But I know, and you know.

Virgo (23 Aug - 22 Sep) — Mai

the mutable Earth sign - the maidens

i.pinimg.com

Virgos are analytical, studious, calculating, methodical, and critical. However, their friends and family know they can count on a Virgo when they need them. Like Mai, Virgos can be considered to be a little cold and detached from their feelings and emotions.

In order to get to know a Virgo, you need to earn a Virgo's trust. Under the planet Mercury, Virgos know exactly what they want out of life, even if others are more active about chasing opportunities.

You want me to express myself? Leave me alone!

Libra (23 Sep - 22 Oct) — Aang

the cardinal air sign - the scales

media.giphy.com

Libras are in constant search of peace, fairness, and balance. Like Aang, they are kind, understanding, and compassionate with everyone. Libra's symbol is the scales of justice, which represent fairness, balance, and harmony. Libra people are very charming, have lots of energy, and are also huge romantics. Ruled by Venus, they are loving and kind.

Libras are natural peacekeepers and hate arguing and fighting. Like Aang, Libras are unsettled by injustice and work hard in order to stop inequality.

Anyone's capable of great good and great evil. Everyone, even the Firelord and the Fire Nation, has to be treated like their worth giving a chance.

Scorpio (23 Oct - 21 Nov) — Sokka

the fixed water sign - the scorpions

i.gifer.com

Scorpios are extremely decisive and emotive. Like Sokka, Scorpios have a relentless determination that is clear for all to see. Scorpio's ruling planets are Mars and Pluto, both of which contribute to Scorpio's traits. Scorpios can be secretive about things they consider important and only really open up when they feel safe.

Scorpios are strong leaders and have very intense personalities. Their powerful ideas and energy mean they are capable of success on a large scale. Due to their courageous nature, Scorpios make great friends and team players.

It's so hard to lose someone you care about. Something happened at the North Pole, and I couldn't protect someone. I don't want anything like that to ever happen again.

Sagittarius (22 Nov - 21 Dec) — Iroh

the mutable fire sign - the archers

media.giphy.com

Sagittarius is the biggest wanderer of the zodiac and is on a constant quest for happiness. Their ruling planet Jupiter (which symbolizes heroic action, success, and bravery) encourages Sagittarius people to make the most of life and go with the flow. Like Iroh, Sagittarius are very intuitive and great at reading other people's emotions.

Perfection and power are overrated. I think you were very wise to choose happiness and love.

Capricorn (22 Dec - 19 Jan) — Toph

the cardinal Earth sign - the sea-goats

66.media.tumblr.com

Capricorns are attentive, brave, and resistant. Like Toph, they can have a hard time opening up to and trusting others, and often adopt a defensive and skeptical attitude when they feel attacked. While they are loyal, Capricorns also appreciate alone time. Under Saturn, they are ambitious and determined, and will always find a solution to their problems even in the most difficult of situations.

I'm not looking for anyone's approval. I know who I am.

Aquarius (20 Jan - 18 Feb) — Ty Lee

the fixed air sign - the water-bearers

thumbs.gfycat.com

Like Ty Lee, Aquariuses are constantly in search of independence, so much so that they often reject conventional lifestyles to pursue their own paths and ideas. Aquarius are original, brave, and curious. Uranus, Aquarius' ruling planet, represents sudden change which explains why Aquarius is so flexible. In their quest for freedom, an Aquarius personality needs to be able to follow their desires and express their ideas.

Do you have any idea what my home life was like? Growing up with six sisters who looked exactly like me. It was like I didn't even have my own name. I joined the circus because I was scared of spending the rest of my life as part of a matched set. At least I'm different now. Circus freak is a compliment.

Pisces (19 Feb - 20 Mar) — Princess Yue

the mutable water sign - the fish

em.wattpad.com

Pisces are very friendly and selfless, but can at times feel overwhelmed by whirlwinds of strong emotions. Like Yue, Pisces aspire to achieve emotional and spiritual harmony. Pisces is ruled by Jupiter and Neptune and is represented by fish swimming in opposite directions.

Our strength comes from the Spirit of the Moon. Our life comes from the Spirit of the Ocean. They work together to keep balance.