Be That Friend With The Most Litty Playlist With These 10 Rap Songs

...and we back!

97
down bad

Who needs to check the Rap Caviar playlist weekly on Spotify when you have all the jams right here? Aux cord hero is back again with another installment. These 10 songs are the perfect jam for just about any occasion that requires music. Don't believe me? Just pull up your music app, listen, and learn!

1. "Down Bad" - Dreamville (ft. JID, Bas, J. Cole, EARTHGANG & Young Nudy)

Wow, this song slaps! It's high energy level right from the start makes it a perfect addition to any playlist, or any occasion. With a star studded contributors, I can't imagine how fun it must have been to record.

2. "Under Enemy Arms" - Trippie Redd

Trippie Redd never fails to disappoint! His high energy in the song and colorful lyrics really bring you into his style of music, as if you're out there performing with him. Although this jam is pretty new, I can tell it's going to be one of my favorite songs for a really really long time.

3. "i" - Lil Skies

Just by the lyrics of this song, you can tell that Lil Skies really opened up his heart to share this story with us. Its chill beat will keep your head bumpin' and the catchy lyrics will have you singing along in no time.

4. "The London" - Young Thug (ft. J. Cole & Travis Scott)

Put three of the biggest names in rap together and you get... a masterpiece. Young Thug's high energy compliments the chill vibe that J. Cole and Travis Scott bring to this piece, making it very pleasing to hear. This song has been out for a while. So if you're not obsessed with it already, you have to catch up with the rest of the world.

5. "Ransom" - Lil Tecca

Lil Tecca's breakthrough anthem had everyone shook. New to the scene, the 16-year-old started releasing songs on SoundCloud in late 2018. I can't wait to see how he will grow and improve in songs to come.

6. "Feeling" - Juice WRLD

I know in the first edition of this article I said that "Make Believe" was my favorite song off Juice WRLD's new album, but honestly, "Feeling" has got it beat. This song has a very hoppy beat — and everyone can relate to the lyrics in some way.

7. "Racks In The Middle" - Nipsey Hussle (ft. Roddy Ricch & Hit-Boy)

RIP Nipsey. This song will always be one of the greatest. Nipsey's voice is crystal clear and very different compared to others in the rap industry currently. But, in all honesty, how ironic is it that the first scene of this music video is Nipsey walking through a cemetery?

8. "Extra" - Future

Personally, I think this song is very underrated. Through this track, Future shows us that no matter how rich and famous you are, it's always okay to be extra. This chill beat will have you swingin' and thinking about how extra you truly can be.

9. "That's A Rack" - Lil Uzi Vert

Lil Uzi back at it again with another smash hit! This light-hearted jam is my current favorite song to blast in the car. Lil Uzi is such a spirited performer. You can tell through the excitement in his voice in his songs.

10. "A BOY IS A GUN*" - Tyler, The Creator

I've never been a huge fan of Tyler, The Creator, but his new album rocks. This song truly tells a story in a mere three minutes and 30 seconds. The lyrics are powerful, the beat is infectious, and honestly, the key change toward the end of the song catches me by surprise EVERY time!

These songs will add some summer spice to any playlist. Stay tuned next week for another installment! You best believe I've got more coming to help you save the day with a hot playlist.