A List Of What I Ate And Drank at Dunkin Donuts

Some foods are good and some drinks are sweet.

1399
https://www.maxpixel.net/Hand-Dunkin-Donuts-Food-Chill-Drink-Palm-Sweets-2596637

I sometimes eat food from Dunkin Donuts. Some foods are good and some drinks are sweet.

1. Ham & Cheese Croissant

I like ham. I like croissants. I can take this blend. Hot sandwich. Makes it comfortable to eat. Good for breakfast and lunch. This one is my favorite sandwich out of all sandwiches in Dunkin Donuts.

2. Munchkins

The small round donuts are shaped like balls. I like the chocolate one. I like the one with strawberry jam. I like the sugary one. The one with the strawberry jam is my favorite. One time, one of my professors bought munchkins during the last of the class. I do not like the white powdery ones.

3. Strawberry Frosted Sprinkles Donuts

I like the pink frosting and colorful sprinkles on the donut. The strawberry frosting and sprinkles both taste good.

4. Chocolate Donut

I like the chocolate frosting and colorful sprinkles on the donut. The chocolate frosting and sprinkles taste good.

5. Hash Browns

Who does not like hash browns? Whenever I buy a sandwich to eat, I always buy hash browns as a side dish. People can eat hash browns for breakfast and lunch.

6. Blue Raspberry Coolatta

I drank this once. It was very sweet. Blue raspberry sounds cool and interesting as a flavor.

7. Hot Chocolate with Oreo Flavor

I drank this once during a very cold day at college. It was very sweet.

8. Frozen Chocolate

I drank this once. I recalled that the reason why I drank it was that I wanted to try it out. I did not drink it before. It was a lot to drink. It was very sweet and cold.

9. Pink Strawberry Coconut Refresher

I did not like this drink at all. I never want to drink it again.

10. Vanilla Bean Coolatta

This was better than the pink strawberry coconut refresher. It was very sweet and cold. I do not mind drinking this one again.