7 Crazy Stories Of ASU Students Getting Written Up In The Dorms
Campuses

All of these stories are anonymous, but true.

414
All of these stories are anonymous, but they all happened right here in the ASU dorms.

1. We've got a runner.

Students running down the hallway and knocking down every exit sign in the hallway – we know who you are @Hassy

2. If you're going to fall asleep do it in your dorm.

Falling asleep in a homeless park and wake up with two cops, two CAs, one owner of the building, and both of your parents in your room. Now that's a good way of getting written up.

3. Tiny rooms aren't meant for parties.

When all of us freshman didn't know what fraternities were, well we all thought it would be a great idea to throw a dorm party with 15 people in a tiny "four-by-four" room, well that didn't end up too great.

4. The need for weed.

Ripping your bong in the bathroom thinking the smoke alarm wouldn't go off, so you place a target bag tightly over it to secure the bag as Lil Uzi and Gucci Mane would say. Well, you guessed it, that alarm will go off in 30 seconds after it gets a hint of weed smoke.

5. Ok Joseph Stalin, calm down.

Printing out an abundance of communist posters and putting them up all over your hallway, and then in consequence lounges on two floors are closed until further notice.

6. Sometimes, you just feel like Superman.

In one of the dorms they have balconies going from floor to floor and someone thought it was a great idea to jump off one. Yup, I think they were singing the song "Free Fallin" with their one-second flight.

7. Pardon my French.

Well, we all learned proper etiquette as children, but someone got written by telling their CAs to "f*** off" and then proceeded to call them "pussies." And in the end, that person had to write their CA a nice and long apology letter. Their mothers would be so proud of his or her manners.