Meet ASU Odyssey: Shiaira Bradley

Meet ASU Odyssey: Shiaira Bradley

A series where readers get to meet ASU Odyssey reporters

69
Meet ASU Odyssey: Shiaira Bradley

Hi ASU community! My name is Shiaira Bradley and I am beginning my journey as a reporter for the Arizona State University Odyssey. I am a junior in high school and I have joined online as a way to delve into the world of journalism. I love writing and can cover pretty much anything: politics, health & wellness, fashion, you name it!

Here's a little bit about myself: I hail from California but I have lived in Arizona almost my entire life. I love music and can listen to almost anything from rap to rock to alternative. I enjoy trying new things and going places I've never been before. I'm always down to try something new!

In my free time, I enjoy writing fictional works (I published my first novel in 2017!) and I hope someday to be a bestselling author. I also have created a podcast called Spoken Mentalities where my cohost and I talk about issues affecting minority communities. I also enjoy reading, playing improv games, and binge watching 90s sitcoms.

Get to know all of our reporters by reading their monthly "Meet the Reporter!"

Meet ASU Odyssey: Shiaira Bradley

Hi, my name is Shiaira! In this article, you can learn everything that is important to know about me. From my favorite genres of music to my hometown to why I love writing so much, anything you need to know about me is right here. Enjoy!