What Will 2017 Bring?

What Will 2017 Bring?

As We Go Into The New Year

9
What Will 2017 Bring?
paper4pc.com

Well, here’s to the end of another year. We can all agree that 2016 has been quite a rollercoaster and at times it seemed as if that rollercoaster plunged down deeper forever, never to go back up another hill. However, with the arrival of this year’s final day, we need to look back on the other 364 days and acknowledge the accomplishments, experiences, and people that graced this year for us.

In the midst of death and discontent in the world, positive reflection and genuine graciousness are things that not only help rejuvenate your motivation and hope, but they also help to honor those who did not make it to the end of this years whether you personally knew them or not.

Think about it… tragedy elicits sadness and sadness can turn into anger which could then turn into recklessness. The last note 2016 should end on is a reckless one. Therefore, reflect on the good that happened to you. Spread the love about this year so you can prepare for the next.

As we go into the new year, think about who you were on the first day of 2016 and who you are now on the last day of 2016.

As we go into the new year, think about all the friendships you have kept alive created, and improved.

As we go into the new year, think about the family members who have been with you and will continue to do so.

As we go into the new year, think about all the new experiences you’ve gone through and the impact they have had on you.

As we go into the new year, think about all the memories made and make sure those memories characterize your 2016.

As we go into the new year, remember that no matter what happens during the next 365 days, you can do anything you want or need to do whether it’s personal or public.

Make a big leap or small hop into the new year as long as it’s with good intentions.

You made it! Now celebrate!