As Told By Memes

As Told By Memes

The thoughts of a VBS leader.

303
As Told By Memes

It's that time of year again: the time when kids come and bombard your life for three hours a day for an entire week. It's that time when leaders become a jungle gym for monkeys--the time where patience is tested. What is this time of year? Vacation. Bible. School.

I've been a VBS leader for years. Before that, I attended VBS from the time I was a wee tot to, well, now. It's my favorite week of the year, but I have to spend 51 weeks of the year mentally preparing myself.

Here are some of the thoughts that go through my mind when it comes to VBS:

Enjoy!

1. *Six months until VBS* What is our theme for this year?

2. *Three months until VBS* This is going to be a good year. I can just feel it!

3. *One month until VBS* I'm so excited!!

4. *Two weeks until VBS* I'm actually going to pack soon. I won't procrastinate this year!

5. *One week until VBS* I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!

6. *The night before leaving for VBS* I should really start packing...

7. *On the road to VBS* Oh boy, I'm starting to dread this.

Here are the thoughts I have during VBS:

8. Oh Lord, it is hot out here.

9. These kids are so cute!

10. I'm a human jungle gym. Why?

11. This is all worth it..This is all worth it.. This is all worth it..

12. These kids are pure entertainment. I love it!

13. This week is almost over! Yes!

14. This week is almost over. No...

15. It is now time to sleep for the next year.