Who is the best rap artist?

12 Rap Artists To Jam To While Driving

Open up your sunroof and turn up the volume.

45
12 Rap Artists To Jam To While Driving

It's currently a mixture of winter and spring here in North Carolina, which means it's slightly above freezing in the morning and nearly seventy degrees during the day. No matter the weather, music is with you constantly, accompanying you wherever you may go. Most people listen to a variety of different music depending on their mood. Alternative for sad days, pop for happy, and country for a mix of both. I, however, listen to rap and only rap on the daily. I've developed a list of artists who have become my personal favorites over the past several years.

Below are twelve talented artists and five of their songs that have secured a spot on my Spotify playlist.

1. 88GLAM

• "It's a Flex"
  • "Bali"
  • "Cake"
  • "Racks"
  • "Give N Go"

2. Gunna

• "Sold Out Dates"
  • "Against Me"
  • "Yao Ming"
  • "One Call"
  • "Who You Foolin"

3. Lil Skies

• "Lettuce Sandwich"
  • "Red Roses"
  • "Welcome to the Rodeo"
  • "i"
  • "Real Ties"

4. Kodak Black

• "Identity Theft"
  • "Codeine Dreaming"
  • "Transportin' "
  • "Built My Legacy"
  • "Patty Cake"

5. Juice WRLD

• "Fine China"
  • "Make Believe"
  • "All Girls Are The Same"
  • "Lean Wit Me"
  • "Robbery"

6. 21 Savage

• "Dip Dip"
  • "Numb"
  • "can't leave without it"
  • "ball w/o you"
  • "a lot"

7. Lil Uzi Vert

• "Paradise"
  • "The Way Life Goes"
  • "Neon Guts"
  • "Dark Queen"
  • "X"

8. Young Thug

• "Wyclef Jean"
  • "Relationship"
  • "Sin"
  • "Chanel (Go Get It)"
  • "Gangster Shit"

9. Trippie Redd

• "Shake It Up"
  • "Taking A Walk"
  • "1400/999 Freestyle"
  • "Topanga"
  • "Dark Knight Dummo"

10. Drake

• "The Motto"
  • "No Tellin' "
  • "Energy"
  • "Portland"
  • "Nonstop"

11. Travis Scott

• "Antidote"
  • "pick up the phone"
  • "YOSEMITE"
  • "outside"
  • "lose"

12. J. Cole

• "No Role Modelz"
  • "Wet Dreamz"
  • "KOD"
  • "Kevin's Heart"
  • "Photograph"

Whether it's seven o'clock in the morning or ten o'clock at night, I turn up the music and rap along. I've noticed it helps me prepare for the day ahead and decompress after it's over. Some of these songs are easier to listen to than others, so be advised if you don't already know them. I'll admit that I favor a few of these songs over the others. Sometimes it's nice to put one on repeat and listen absentmindedly. It helps keep me calm during long drives.

Even if rap ain't your thing, listen to a song or two and see if you change your mind.