Are You a Parks and Rec fan and a Rising College Senior? Well This is Perfect For You Then!

Class of 2019, we are almost seniors!

67
Hulu

I remember being a senior in high school but now I'm almost a senior in college. Whoa, where has the time gone?! It's a bittersweet feeling. When school gets tough, we might all think to ourselves "I can't wait to graduate." Well now that is going to happen in a year and some change from now. It's something I cannot stop thinking about lately and I'm sure all second semester juniors are starting to feel this as we are having to start preparing for our senior year of college. To get us through this challenging time, I figured I could find some times where the Parks and Recreation cast felt the same way we are feeling throughout this process!

Thinking about how you only need to get through two more semesters

Ron's happy grin is everything! You know that it is genuine because not much can make Ron smile or laugh.

Trying to maintain good grades, involvement in clubs/organizations, having a social life, and trying to find a summer job/internship all at the same time

We definitely need more than 24 hours in a day to get our lengthy to-do lists done! There's so much to do in so little time.

Trying to dodge all the "What are you doing after graduation?" type of questions like

We all don't know exactly what we are going to be doing with our lives next spring after graduation. We may or may not have an idea of what we want to do but you know what? That's okay because we still have some time left to figure it out!

How you imagine yourself in that class you've been trying to avoid taking your whole college career

I'm sure we all have that one class we have trying to avoid taking but now it's time. Will we survive it? Definitely. But do we think we can? No!

How we will we feel while registering for next semester's classes

That senior priority starts to kick in!

When you find out that two classes you need to take to graduate have the same meeting time

How is this going to work? We cannot be in two classrooms at once so....

When you somehow managed to create schedules that will not have you in class every single day of the week

No idea how we got here but let's not question it. If you can get away with at least having no classes on Friday then it will be a great semester!

Trying to motivate your best friend while they're a wreck but you're also a wreck

We are all going through it but we are going to get through it together!

When your phone/computer has no storage left or is just nearing the end of its life

Let's face it. This is what we would like to do but in reality we don't do it because phone and laptops are expensive! Haha.

Thinking in general about how you even made it to your senior year of college

You might not want to toot your own horn but you're smart! You got to your senior year because you pushed through all your classes. Perhaps some were good and some were bad but you made it this far and you will absolutely make it through your senior year!

After doing the absolute bare minimum, it feels like you should call for a time to...

This is probably the most dangerous direction to give a college student because we will definitely take this advice and buy some unnecessary stuff. Why not "treat yo self"?! You deserve it right? But in all seriousness, it is okay to treat yourself! Just don't overdo it.

When you realize graduating means you might not be geographically close to your school friends anymore

I'm not crying. You're crying!

When you said you weren't going to procrastinate at looking for jobs/internships/graduate schools but you keep procrastinating

Poor Jerry. We all feel like this when we don't do things as planned.

Finding out that you need to take a class next semester and there's only one section that meets at 8am.

Same exact reaction if it's a night class!

Thinking about all the money you spent on food that could have going toward saving for senior year expenses

Well you don't even have to be a rising senior to relate to this one.