Applebee's New Vampire Cocktail Only Costs One Dollar

It's finally that time of year again - SPOOKY SEASON! Whether you love this time of the year or CANNOT WAIT for it to be over, Applebee's just released a $1 vampire-inspired cocktail that is going to make everyone's October SCARY fun.

This bright purple drink is a mixture of rum, strawberry, passion fruit, dragon fruit and pineapple juice. It also comes with a cherry and a pair of fun vampire fangs on top. This drink is sure to make your night fang-tastic!

We've all been at the point where we want to go out and have fun, but our bank accounts are begging us not to. With the release of this drink, Applebee's has calmed those screaming bank accounts so you don't have to feel bad about having a night out! Whether you want to go try out the vampire drink with some friends or make it a date night with your boo, Applebee's is sure to suck you in with this deal.

The vampire drink will be available for the entire month of October at participating Applebee's locations. Grab your ghouls and head to the nearest Applebee's to get ~freaky~ at a scary low price!

From Your Site Articles