An Open Letter To My Best Friend

An Open Letter To My Best Friend

Your best friend is your other half.

43
An Open Letter To My Best Friend

Dear best friend,

I just want to thank you for everything you have done. You have been through everything with me. No matter hard it has gotten you always have been my right hand. I honestly do not know what I would do without you.

We have made so many memories together, and I know that there are more to come. We’ve traveled together to places we never thought we would see. We ate crazy foods, and did some pretty crazy things. You’ve been there for me when I needed to let some things out, and you’ve been there laughing on the floor with me. We had our fights, and then two seconds later were back too normal. Thanks for being a part of a lot of memories and I can’t wait to make so many more.

Thanks for giving me the best advice. Whether it’s deciding what shoes go with my outfit, or what I should do in certain situations, you always know just what to say. No matter the time of day, I know I can always count on you to answer the phone. I know that no matter how big or small the problem is you have my back and will help me get through it. You were there to keep me going when I wanted to quit. You were there when I got my heart broken. You were there to lift me up when I fell. You have helped me to be who I am today.

Thanks for being the sister I always wanted.You are more than a best friend to me.You are my family.We basically live together most of the time.We eat at each other’s houses more then we eat at our own.Thanks for always letting me go to your house and make me feel like it’s my home.We just walk into each other’s houses without knocking because it’s basically our home.

I know it hasn’t happened yet but thanks for being in my future. I know one day, we’ll be sitting at a fire, like we do every weekend, except this time we’ll have our own families. You’ll probably be my children’s God parents, and I know for sure you’ll be the maid of honor in my wedding. Even then we’ll still be calling each other late at night, trying to figure out the latest gossip.

Finally, thanks for being you. Thank you for always being yourself, and basically being my twin. Thank you for always being there for me no matter how good or bad the situation. Thanks for being the family that I got to choose. Thank you for the memories we’ve made and are going to make. Just remember no matter how far apart we are or where life takes us, you’ll always be my best friend.

Love,

Your sister from another mister.