11 Anticipated Movies To Get Us Through 2019

The superheroes, supervillians, Mister Rogers, and Disney are taking over.

60

Parts of the nation are overcomming today's frigid day. Others,are preparing for tommorow's Oscar nominations. Just like last year this one, will be another big year for films. They include Captain Marvel making her big screen debut along with Shazam.

Other characters such as The Avengers, will be saying goodbye. Then there are those Disney ones everyone loves who will be making their live-action debuts and returns. Between Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Timon, Pumba, DC and Marvel, 2019 looks like it will continue to be a great one for the cinemas. Here are the 11 predicted must-watch and anticpated movies to get us through the remainder of it.

1. Captain Marvel

Comic book lovers proabably heard of Carol Danvers from the 1900's comics. Everyone else, will soon be more familar with her when she makes her cinema debut in March. Captain Marvel will be the second stand alone female superhero film since "Wonder Woman", dominated in 2017. It will also be the first for Marvel.

2. Avengers Endgame

It's the end of an era. This year, after three movies, "Avengers Endgame", will be the last in the beloved series. It will mark it's fourth film and maybe solve all those cliffhangers that left fans speechless. The Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America, hit the theaters one last time as a team April 26th

3. Shazam

There's a Captain Marvel for DC as well. DC's Captain Marvel though, goes by Shazam. He's also that person we all dream of becomming as the superhero goes from child to adult, once the costume comes on.

4. Aladdin

Like other Disney films, Aladdin has become something we've all grown up with. Throughout the years, it's went from being an animated movie to a Broadway Musical. Soon, it will be a live action film.

5. The Lion King

The wait is over. Timon, Pumba, Simba,Mufassa, Scar, and Shenzi, are coming to the big screen. This time, it's live action. Many stars also lend their voices to the characters. They include Donald Glover, Seth Rogen, Kegan Michael Key, Beyonce, Billy Eichner, James Earl Jones, and Whoopi Goldberg. From it's music, to characters, and star studded cast, It's looking like it might be certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes.

6. Toy Story 4

After a nine year hiatus, Woody, Buzz Lighyear, Mr. Potato Head, and the gang, return. Mark your calendar. Toy Story 4 hits theater June 21st.

7. Joker

Heath Ledgers performance of the villian left theatergoers speechless in 2008. Now, 11 years later, Joaquin Phoenix is taking over and might do some more magic tricks.

8. Star Wars Episode IX

Said to be the final installment of the main Star Wars franchise, this one will likely leave many fans in tears as one of the greatest movie franchises of all time, concludes after over 40 years.

9. Spider-Man: Far From Home

He's swinging onto the big screen again. Tom Holland will respise his role in the sequel to 2017's "Spider-Man: Homecomming." Fans will have to wait until summer, to see Peter Parker in action again.

10. It: Chapter Two

It's 2017 remake left theatergoers amazed. And that wasn't the end. Like many characters, Pennywise will be making a comeback as well. This time, the children are adults. That doesn't stop the clown from tormenting them.

11. A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Mister Rogers won't be leaving screens anytime soon. Another movie about the host and creator will be hitting the big screen again. Tom Hanks will be portraying the beloved host who made children smile for over three decades.