parents who do not vaccinate their children

Children Should Not Have To Fight To Live

Anti-Vaxxers is becoming a popular topic, and after some careful considerations and research I decide to give my input.

36
https://unsplash.com/photos/eKNswc0Qxz8

It is mind-blowing that 20 years ago parents had to make their kids get vaccines that were essential to their health such as vaccines for measles, polio, flu, etc. Now, some parents are wanting to opt their children out of these vital vaccines that can help their kids live a healthy life because of BS claims that "vaccines cause autism."

Because of the misconception that vaccines cause autism, and some parents believing the claim, as kids become older and are more aware of the benefits of vaccinations, some are having to go behind their parent's backs just to get the medical needs that they deserve.

That right there is ridiculous because teens should worry about doing things such as having piercings or getting their hair dyed, not fighting their parents to stay alive.

To the Anti-Vaxxer parents, let me ask you all this, would you rather have a child be happy and healthy, or would you want your child to struggle with the effects of a preventable disease for the rest of their lives and resent you for it? I am sure most of you guys would want your child to be happy and healthy, and I am also sure you all would want to have reduced medical bills.

This can only happen if your kids are vaccinated.

Vaccines are made for a reason. I am sorry to say this Karen, but if home remedies really worked, vaccines would not have to be made. Because of vaccines, the rate of childhood diseases declined, as well as infant mortality rates. To make it as simple as I can, vaccines are made from proteins, and proteins is a natural element that our bodies have since birth. Proteins are also present in the food we eat and even dairy products we consume.

No matter how hard you think you are trying to live a "healthier lifestyle" by avoiding getting your kids vaccinated, you are actually hurting them more.

At the end of the day, I can't make the decisions for every kid in this world that are fighting to get vaccinated, but what I will say is that kids are entitled to live a full life no matter who they are and where they come from. If you still believe that vaccines are harmful to kids, then I cannot change your mind. The only thing I can do is hope and pray that your children will make it in this world and if they do catch an incurable disease, I wish you luck on the relationship between you and your children.