Despite the fact that Fifty Shades Darker is supposedly "better" than the first movie in this series, I completely refuse to watch it. The franchise glorifies abuse and violence, so I am proposing 20 things for you to do instead.
1. Take a walk.
2. Go see Hidden Figures.
3. Donate money to Planned Parenthood.
4. Do your homework.
5. Do my homework.
6. Get your friends something for Valentine's Day (or Galentine's Day).
7. Go play in the snow.
8. Change your profile picture.
9. Convince your friends not to watch this movie.
10. Drink water.
11. Take a nap.
12. Take another nap.
13. Read a book (almost any book is better than 50 Shades).
14. Watch Bob Ross on Netflix.
15. Educate yourself on what BDSM is.
16. Educate yourself on what an abusive relationship is.
17. Dump $13 (or the appropriate amount for a movie ticket) in the garbage.
18. Watch any Twilight movie (I mean it, they suck, but not as much as 50 Shades).
19. Read (almost) any Twilight fanfiction.
20. Literally anything else.
Cover Image Credit: http://uploadvr.com/fifty-shades-darker-vr-experience/