Another Year Down

Another Year Down

It's been a year for the books.

192
Another Year Down

Well here we are. As you read this it's officially my 21st birthday (and my mom's birthday as well, but I'll skip over her age lol). Wow, it's been a long time coming, and it's finally here. I can barely contain my excitement, but most of all, I can't contain how blessed I am.

These past 21 years of life, the one's I remember anyways, have been nothing short of extraordinary. Sure there have been many moments in my life that I wondered how I'd ever go on, but now I can say that all those moments have made me who I am today. I can't even begin to explain how thankful I am. Right now, in this very moment, I'm really happy. My life is something I'm excited about. Between my attitude towards life, and the people in my life, I couldn't be any more happy with where I am currently.

First, I am so so so thankful for my beautifully elegant and strong mother. Without her I wouldn't be half the person I am. She has taught me so much, has been there for me whenever I need her, and now is truly one of my best friends (now that she finally allows me to say that). I've seen her go through unimaginable things that I pray I don't have to endure, and because she made it through, I tell everyone that my mom is the most amazing person, and she deserves much more than I'll probably ever be able to give her.

Next, my brother. I am so thankful to have an amazing brother who I've always gotten along with (majority of the time). My brother is phenomenal, and if you know him, I don't have to tell you that. He has taught me to see the good in people, and to be open minded to pretty much anything. Whenever, he and I are together it's like we never skipped a beat, and we're instantly talking forever and ever.

To my family that isn't here in Ohio. Thank you for loving me, and being there for me regardless of the distance. Thank you for supporting me from a far and telling me that you're proud of me, and that you love me. In some moments, I really needed that more than you'll ever know.

Finally, everyone else who is in my life, and the people whom have been in my life. Thank you. To the people from my past, thank you for being you, whether we ended our friendship or relationship (good or bad) I'm thankful I met each and every one of you over the course of growing up. All of my experiences and relationships have a part in who I am. To the people in my life currently. Thank you so much. Because of you all, I truly feel more loved than ever on my birthday this year.

I'm truly blessed to see another year, and have the time to make even more memories over the next year until I'm 22, and for many more years to come. Now more than ever, I feel content. Despite the challenges I faced over this past year, and the tough lessons I've had to learn, I feel good about where my life is headed, and the lessons that I have learned to carry me on in life. I can't say enough how blessed I am to be here on earth and displaying my God given talents, and living the life He has provided me with, and for that I am forever thankful.