What are my annoying zodiac traits

We Know Cancers Are Needy But Here Are 12 Annoying Things About Your Zodiac Signs

Yes, believe it or not there are things about your zodiac sign that makes you kind of annoying.

481

So we all know you know the best things about your zodiac signs, but have you ever looked into what things about your sign may make you seem annoying?

1. Aquarius (January 20 - February 18).

Your lack of emotional intelligence is noticeable. Your overly logical brain keeps you from seeing the bigger picture of how someone may actually be feeling. Quit trying to find the solutions or making sense of everyone's feelings and just be there.

2. Pisces (February 19 - March 20).

Look, not every person with a beating heart and eyes that happen to hold your gaze is the love of your life. Get your head out of the clouds and check yourself.

3.Aries (March 21 - April 19).

You are competitive af. If brushing teeth was a sport, you’d swear that you’re the best. Quit trying to our do everyone on anything, it makes being around you feel like work.

4.Taurus(April 20 - May 20). 

You are stubborn. No, this is not up for debate so stop it. Like it is unbearable how you stick to your guns. Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe you don't need to be right about everything or question everything that doesn't agree with you.

5.Gemini(May 21 - June 20).

You are bipolar. Ok, maybe not medically but it sure as hell feels like it. One minute you are talking crap about Stacey and then the minute she shows up you fawn over how much you love her. It's exhausting keeping with your flip flops.

6.Cancer (June 21 - July 22). 

There is a reason people call you the sensitive type. You all are overly emotional over everything because you take it all to heart. You also get butt hurt when things are not about you and you go down a rabbit hole over why you feel unloved and it’s super annoying.

7.Leo(July 23 - August 22). 

Like actually lions in the jungle, you all think you’re the kings and queens of life. If you aren’t center of the attention you’re complaining about it and then making yourself the center of attention.

8.Virgo( August 23 - September 22).

Look, we get that you are a perfectionist but leave your criticisms to yourself. We don't need your judgey comments about Kelly's outfit or your comments on how we should rearrange our living rooms to better the karma flow.

9.Libra(September 23 - October 22).

You are the people pleaser of the bunch. You never pick a side of anything because you never want to step on anyone’s toes. When someone asks you what you prefer, your long as tangent about how you don’t feel comfortable choosing makes everyone around you want to explode.

10.Scorpio ( October 23 - November 21).

You are so intense, in the moment you are ready to be noticed and always have a word to throw into any conversation. Which, could be viewed as a good thing, but we all know the saying too much of a good thing, apparently that doesn't apply to you.

11.Sagittarius(November 22 - December 21).

You are a carefree spirit. I'm sorry, I mean you are a careless person. Sure you have a lust for life and adventure but god would it kill you to open your eyes to how other people may feel? Just because Becky doesn't want to grab a last minute flight to France doesn't make her a boring bitch. Calm down.

12.Capricorn(December 22 - January 19).

Everyone loves a well-educated person but no one like a know it all. Your cute random facts and interjections get old real fast.

No hard feelings, by the way, I mean I definitely didn't hold back on my own Zodiac sign.