12 Anime's You Won't Regret Binge Watching In One Day

12 Animes That Are Totally Binge Worthy

"I got the power of god and anime on my side!"-- Wise words from that one kid from vine.

747
anime

To be fair there are a large amount of pretty if-y animes out there, Some are okay, and some really suck: but here is a list of twelve animes that I believe can be enjoyable to watch and are my personal favorites. If you like any of these and want to watch them you can find most of these on Crunchyroll.

1. Your Lie in April

This Anime is beautiful with a very intriguing plot. It follows a teenage male pianist prodigy who is struggling with his ability to actually play piano until he meets a female violin prodigy. It also has some of the most moving and beautiful music in it. I won't go into much detail but it is a real tear-jerker, so If you do binge watch this one I suggest you get some tissues.

2. My Hero Acadamina

I Just started watching this anime recently and I am hooked. It follows a young boy who wants to become a hero but because of not having a "quirk" he can't fulfill that dream. But there's a twist of course, but you'll have to watch it to find out. It's a real Underdog story that has a unique fantasy plot.

3. Attack on Titain

This Anime recently came out with its third season and I haven't been caught up but it follows a group of teenagers who have to defend their city from these things called Titans, and like all good action/fantasy animes, a problem comes up; and these teens are thrown into the action. This one will keep you second guessing.

4. Overlord

media.giphy.com

In this dark fantasy, the main character ends up getting stuck in a game like world and is forced to live there. The game he played is now real life and he and his NPCs that were in the game have to figure out the mystery, but even more conflict isn't too far behind. With this main character being a huge skeleton like creature he must keep his identity a secret from the people living in the game-like world. The third season of this anime also came out recently, so be careful when binge watching because you'll have to wait for some of the newer episodes.

5. One Punch Man

media.giphy.com

This is another hero anime but it definitely doesn't disappoint in any way shape or form. It has action and an overload of comedy. It's a laid-back anime hat really gets climatic at the end of it all. With a bald-headed overly powered main character you're bound to at least smile as you watch this anime.

6. Sword Art Online

media.giphy.com

This anime has three seasons out as well, but the first season is really the best one so I'll give you a description of that one. Its a real game of life or death and has an actually decent romance plot thrown in. Near the end of the first season it gets a little weird but hey, it's an anime. It follows a guy who gets stuck in a game with a bunch of other people where if you die in the game you die in real life. The only way to make it out alive is for the players to beat the "boss".

7. Death Note

media.giphy.com

Death note is really just a mystery crime fantasy but it's very interesting. It's mainly a cat and mouse game between the two main characters; Light and L. It'll definitely keep you on your toes, but it's sometimes very predictive. Light ends up with the death note and things get interesting. Like I said it's a cat and mouse game, I highly recommend it if you haven't yet watched it.

8. Noragami

media.giphy.com

This anime follows a shrineless god who no one remembers and the many other Japanese gods. It really is just an action fantasy with a sort of "friendship is the real power" type of plotline, but other than that it is a great series and is very suspenseful.

9. The Devil Is A Part Timer

media.giphy.com

This one is just straight up comedy, It follows the devil as he deals with the everyday life of a normal person in Japan. Of course, it has action in it since it's a fantasy one but it doesn't disappoint in the long run. It's almost like a slice of life anime too, but it only has one season so far.

10. Yuri!!! on ICE

media.giphy.com

This amine is pretty cool (no pun intended), and I enjoyed watching the whole season. It's more of a slice of life sports anime because it's all about ice skating and the main character trying to prove that he still has what it takes to be one of best. On another note, the opening theme song is very pleasant on the ears.

11. Blue Exorcist

media.giphy.com

This anime deals with tons of fantasy elements as the main character turns out to be the spawn of Satan who was raised by a preacher. Conflict is mainly the normal Good V. Evil, but there is an internal conflict that the main character ends up having and it causes the plot to move forward. He's your typical "do then think" main character but it works in this anime.

12. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

media.giphy.com

This anime is sort of hard to follow when it comes to the plot but it really follows a group of high school kids, and the main character Haruhi Suzumiya. The plot is quirky and very vague in some aspects but it's definitely lively. Things like Aliens, Gods, and time travel are all talked about at someone in the anime and it all goes together in a weird puzzle piece like way.