Being in your twenties can still feel an awful lot like puberty. The most awkward years of all of our lives. One thing I certainly do not miss about being a teenager, all of the angst. I do however miss all of those angsty songs I downloaded on LimeWire. Here is another playlist you didn't even realize you were missing in your life.

1. Heels Over Head by Boys Like Girls

Angstiest lyric: "Now I'm heels over head, // I'm hangin' upside-down // thinkin' how you left me for dead // California bound"

2. My Own Worst Enemy by Lit

Angstiest lyric: "It's no surprise to me // I am my own worst enemy // 'cause every now and then I kick the living shit out of me"

3. Be My Escape by Relient K

Angstiest lyric: "I've been housing all of this doubt and insecurity and // I've been locked inside that house all the while you hold the key // and I've been dying to get out and that might be the death of me"

4. I Miss You by Blink-182

Angstiest lyric: "the angel from my nightmare // the shadow in the background of the morgue // the unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley"

5. Helena by My Chemical Romance

Angstiest lyric: "burning on // just like the match you strike to incinerate // the lives of everyone you know"

6. The Mixed Tape by Jack's Mannequin

Angstiest lyric: "as we rearrange these songs again // this mix could burn a hole in anyone // it was you I was thinking of"

7. Absolutely (Story Of A Girl) by Nine Days

Angstiest lyric: "this is the story of a girl // who cried a river and drowned the whole world"

8. Dear Jamie...Sincerely Me by Hellogoodbye

Angstiest lyric: "Everything I've tried my best to think of something to contest // with inside jokes and all the folks could have much more to say"

9. Basket Case by Green Day

Angstiest lyric: "do you have the time to listen to me whine // about nothing and everything all at once"

10. The Downfall Of Us All by A Day To Remember

Angstiest lyric: "you will find me in the same spot, believe me // I can never stop, my life's turned upside-down // meet me out past the train tracks I'm leavin' and not comin' back"

11. Jumper by Third Eye Blind

Angstiest lyric: "well everyone I know has got a reason, to say, put the past away, // I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend, // you could cut ties with all the lies, that you've been living in, // and if you do not want to see me again, I would understand"

12. Thnks fr th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy

Angstiest lyric: "been looking forward to the future // but my eyesight is going bad // in these crystal balls // it's always cloudy except for // when you look into the past"

13. Runaway by Cartel

Angstiest lyric: "Until then you can runaway // do your best to hide your face"

14. Misery Business by Paramore

Angstiest lyric: "and about forgiveness, we're supposed to have exchanged // I'm sorry honey, I passed out"

15. Nine In The Afternoon by Panic! At The Disco

Angstiest lyric: "back to the street // down to our feet // losing the feeling of feeling unique"

16. Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous by Good Charlotte

Angstiest lyric: "Lifestyles of the rich and the famous // they're always complainin' // if money is such a problem // you got so many problems // think I could solve them"

17. Skyway Avenue by We The Kings

Angstiest lyric: "'cause I would die for you // on Skyway Avenue // so what's left to prove // we have made it through"

18. The Middle by Jimmy Eat World

Angstiest lyric: "don't write yourself off yet // it's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on // just do your best // do everything you can // don't you worry what their bitter hearts are going to say"

19. February Air by Lights

Angstiest lyric: "say that you're with me. // say you know my face like the back of your hands."

20. Beating Heart Baby by Head Automatica

Angstiest lyric: baby is this love for real // beating hearts baby // let me in your arms to feel // beating hearts baby // the beating of your heart baby"

21. Six Feet Under the Stars - All Time Low

Angstiest lyric: "and like a bad movie I'll drop a line // fall in the grave, I've been digging myself // but there's room for two, six feet under the stars"

21. Mr. Brightside by The Killers

Angstiest Lyric: "jealousy turning saints into the sea // swimming through sick lullabies // choking on your alibis // but it's just the price I pay // destiny is calling me // open up your eager eyes"

Check out the full playlist below!