Anger

I easily get angry. I'll be the first to admit that. The littlest thing set me off and make me see red. I can't remember a time that I wasn't like this to be entirely honest. I have been extra on edge for the past few weeks (THANKS CORONA). I have tried to keep myself busy.. I have tried to keep my mind off of this anger and depression that I am facing on a daily basis but today, I snapped. We all have these issues right? I can't help but feel like it is just me..

I recently had my boyfriend move into my house which definitely adds to this stress.. Whoever said that having your significant other move in is a dream come true, lied. This has me tearing my hair out and crying on a daily basis. I love him and I love having him, don't get me wrong but everyone has their flaws. All I ask for is a simple text to know you are safe when you get to work and when you are about to come home (so I can start making dinner) or let me know that you're doing something so I can make myself food. But no. Instead I am getting half assed excuses and making you mad when I get mad. I hate confrontation but every time you come home, it's a damned argument. Why can't we just have one day... One day without arguments... one day with cuddles and mariokart and happiness...

That's it. There's my rant. I am done and am letting it go so I can have a nice night and enjoy my dinner. I hope you are all staying safe and happy during this quarantine. Keep your chin up and find something to smile about today (even if it is that stupid video on tiktok... I see you boo ;) )