And That's The Tea, Sis

And That's The Tea, Sis

A personal favorite tea list!

87
https://www.pexels.com/photo/peppermint-tea-on-teacup-1417945/

Who doesn't love a nice, hot cup of tea to calm you down or wake you up? I know I do. In my past, I hated coffee so I was drawn to tea and all it's the glory. The following is a list of five of my PERSONAL favorite teas. None of this is based on proven fact. It is all strictly opinion.

1. Green Tea

Not likable by everybody, but definitely my favorite tea of all time. It is often referred to as the healthiest beverage on the planet. Many enjoy it for the rich antioxidants and nutrients and it is also thought to help with brain function, fat loss, and might even lower the risk of cancer.

2. Chai Tea

Chai tea is another top tea. It is more of a spice-filled tea that pairs well with seasonal holiday flavors. Like green tea, it helps with heart health, lowering blood sugar levels, aiding in digestion, also benefits in weight loss.

3. Hibiscus Tea

I got into this brightly colored tea due to it almost always being paired with a fruit flavor. It is sweet and kinda pretty with its pink color when put into a clear cup. This tea is great for all previously mentioned benefits and even helps relieve menstrual cramps. We love that!

4. Black Tea

I prefer my black tea cold and sweetened with either sugar or other fruit flavors. Usually, when people think of tea this is the tea they think of. Sweet tea is a staple in most summer festivities. Can't have a barbecue without it.

5. White Tea

White tea and I are new friends and I decided to put it on the favorite list because it hasn't been a disappointment at all. It is proven to help with cardiovascular problems as well.