An Open Letter To My Parents, Please Let Me Buy A Bunny
Identities

Dear Parents, Let Me Get A Bunny And I'll Never Ask For Anything Ever Again

I know I know, you've told me no a thousand times. But here I am, writing this article so that you could maybe, possibly, consider it.

1654
https://www.instagram.com/truffleslittlemiss/
Instagram

Hi Mom, hi Dad!

I know I know, you've told me no a thousand times. You've given me the slow "no" head shake while giving me those eyes that say "don't ask again."

But here I am, writing this article so that you could maybe, possibly, consider it. As you already know, I really really want a Miniature Holland Lop bunny. I know that you both are going to need a lot of convincing, (especially you, Mom) so of course, I am prepared for any questions you might have.

Thank you Wikihow for your article "How to convince your parents to let you buy a bunny" for these great points I am going to touch on. To start off, here is a reminder of how cute my future bunny could look. Please keep this picture in mind as you read through this article.

I will now display my knowledge of these animals, and how I can provide them with the most excellent of cares. I am aware that I need to clean the bunny cage about every other day. This won't be a problem since I plan on taking the bunny out at least every night, therefore I can just take a few extra minutes to clean up any mess.

Fun fact: did you know that bunnies can be trained to use a litter box?

I am also aware that I will need to groom my bunny and trim his/her nails. From previous experiences with our dog, Lucky, I am sure that I will be able to do this on my own.

A concern that I know you both have is the fact that many people in the house have allergies. After doing some research, I am confident that by keeping my bunny well groomed and maintaining a clean cage, allergies will not be a problem. I have also thought that we can place the bunnies cage in the basement, that way it will be far from the kitchen and family area. Furthermore, since I will be completing my last year at college, the bunny will only be at home for a couple of weeks this first year.

I am also capable of buying everything the bunny needs on my own. I work very hard and am more than okay spending my earnings on a sweet bunny. The only thing I am asking for is your permission to possibly keep the bunny in your home if I move back in after college.

I know this is a big favor, which is why I have written this article. I want to emphasize one more time that I have done my research on how to take care and provide for this possible new family member, and am willing to negotiate if we need to. Thanks for reading this article, and let's chat!