An Open Letter To My High School Friends

To My High School Friends, Those Four Years May Be Over But I'll Never Forget You

Thanks for the memories.

403

Its been almost a year since some of us graduated high school, while others are experiencing their senior year now. Since then, we have all mostly gone our separate ways with the exception of the occasional "how are you" text every few months.

I just want to thank y'all for all of the memories, from the mornings before school chilling in the parking lot to driving all around the city and getting lost. I also want to thank y'all for the bad memories, from all of the petty arguments to the unnecessary Snapchat stories.

Thank y'all for dealing with me. I know sometimes I can be such a handful, especially with me being as talkative as I am. Thank y'all for listening to my never-ending rants about how chaotic my morning was.

I know and completely understand that we all have our own separate things going on in life and that is isn't easy to keep up with each other like it used to be. Maybe we should plan a day to catch up on what's been going on.

Even though none of us really communicate anymore, I want y'all to know that no matter what I will always be there for you.

Y'all will forever have a friend in me. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need someone to rant to or if you just want someone to have a conversation with.

And to the friends that I've lost because of some dumb argument. The exact same goes for you. We were all young and extremely immature and I like to believe that people mature and grow over time. I'm not going to hold a grudge over something that happened three years ago.

Thank y'all for everything, seriously.