An Ode To Bob-B-Q's

An Ode To Bob-B-Q's

Seriously the best food on this planet.
11

Bob-B-Q's, this is an open letter to you because I miss my favorite food.

Bob-B-Q's has always been there for me, whether as motivation to study, get through the school day, or commiserate after a particularly difficult test. It's also been the perfect take-out for late nights with friends or Netflix marathons. That being said, Bob-B-Q's would be the perfect for the stress and fun of college and my life would be complete if I could have somehow brought Bob's upstate wot college with me.

Bob-B-Q's has to be what I miss the most from home and I've unfortunately been told that it's a little too far to drive the three and a half hours home for just one meal. I would absolutely rent a zipcar on the spot if the craving ever got too intense though. If I could follow my heart instead of this logical argument, however, I would make the drive at least twice a week to satiate my craving for this perfect food.

Literally everything on the Bob-B-Q's menu is mouthwatering. My personal favorites include the entire menu...but if I really, really had to narrow it down, I would have to choose mac & cheese, baby back ribs, mac & cheese, chicken in a bag, mac & cheese, pulled pork, mac & cheese, well-done wings, and, did I mention, MAC & CHEESE. Seriously, the mac & cheese is heavenly. Top any of it off with a cold Stewart's root beer and fresh corn bread, and, of course, mac & cheese. But seriously, my ideal super power would be snapping my fingers and having this mac & cheese appear in front of me.

I cannot even begin to describe the perfection of the mac & cheese. The shells are cooked just right and mixed with the ideal amount of melty, tasty cheese. The warm gooey food is the ultimate food no matter your mood or cravings. It's a great summer meal but also the greatest comfort food for the colder months bc the warmth spreads so easily throughout your entire body. It's also perfect for any occasion. I've had it catered at parties but I also grab it to lay in bed and binge watch Netflix.

Now, you might be thinking, "How could a small barbecue joint in the middle of nowhere be so special." It is that special and it is that amazing. You'll just have to trust me. You will 100% enjoy anything you order off the extensive menu of delicious foods and you will definitely be satisfied. If you've never had it, it's more than worth the drive home, no matter ho far; but I'm sure you're nodding along and getting ready to call Lindsey to order your Bob's favorite.

So, sorry mom and dad, the home-cooking just can't compare. Bob-B-Q's will always be my last meal before leaving home and my first meal upon returning.