New Amazon Go

3 Reasons Why Amazon Will Make So Much Money Off 'Amazon Go'

Amazon Go is going to the future.

134

My life changed this morning when my sleepy fingers graced over the Twitter app icon. Immediately, the latest headline stole my gaze, "First Amazon Go Store Opens in California." You are probably thinking exactly what I said, "Amazon Go where?" Well let me tell you, Amazon Go is going to the future. Amazon Go will change anything you ever thought you knew about grocery shopping, and it will make Amazon billions.

Here is the general concept of the Amazon Go store:

Cashierless Shopping

media0.giphy.com

This is awesome! This brings the greatest thing about Amazon, not having to interact with people while buying things, while forcing you to go outside because you know your kind of starting to forget what the world looks like outside of your bedroom.

High Tech Tracking Technology

media2.giphy.com

Another article I read while researching Amazon Go actually read "- high tech tracking technology instead of human interaction." Again, they are targeting the right audience my friend. Amazon knows the type of people that use Amazon. We want our deliveries quick and without leaving our homes to get it.

No Money!

media3.giphy.com

No cashiers. Tracking Technology. They both lead to the ultimate money making aspect of Amazon Go. No money. When you enter the store, you scan your barcode in the app, and that's it. You go get whatever you want, put it in a bag, and walk out. No waiting in lines. Nothing. It's like it's free Of course, it'll somehow through the magic of technology figure out what you bought and charge you through the Amazon Go app. However, just like on the Amazon website, you'll forget about 'money' as you see all these thing you can just have! Before you know it you 1-click delivered $100 worth of nonsense that you don't even need.

Best believe I'm filling up my bag and walking out of Amazon Go like I didn't just spend next month's rent.