5 Amazing Books To Read This Fall

5 Amazing Books To Read This Fall

4. "Night" by Elie Wiesel

162
5 Amazing Books To Read This Fall
Annie Spratt

If anyone asks me, what are your hobbies? the first thing that I will say is reading! I love to read all sorts of books. I try to read as much as I can because it is extremely important for the development of the mind, and reading improves your critical thinking skills. If you are an avid reader and want some good reads for the fall, then here are some awesome books that you should check out!

1. "You are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life" by Jen Sincero

I found out about this book from a very well known beauty Youtuber, Ingrid Nilsen. She did a monthly favorites video, and this book was one of her favorites for that month. She spoke about how this book changed her life and helped her start living her own true life. I am someone who likes to read novels that are inspiring; so I decided to order this book from Amazon. As I started reading this book, I was amazed at how incredibly well-written this book was. Jen Sincero, the author, uses personal examples of her own life to give advice on how to start living an awesome life. This book is witty in all the right ways, and it really has changed my outlook on life.

2. "All the Bright Places" by Jennifer Niven

I saw this book everywhere - from bookstores to online reviews. This book was on the
"Best Young Adult" book list multiple times. The two main characters, Violet and Finch, meet in a small town where they both become friends. Both characters have dealt with some traumatic events in their lives. This book is very raw, and you even see one of the characters dealing with depression. This book is very real, and it is highly recommended! It also going to be a motion picture that will be in theatres in 2018!

3. "The Beginning of Everything" by Robyn Schneider

Ingrid Nilsen also recommends this book in her monthly favorites video along with "You Are A Badass." The main character is Ezra, who was considered to be the most popular boy in high school. He gets cheated on by girlfriend and gets into a horrible car accident. After these two disasters, he meets a girl named Cassidy, who he falls in love with. This novel is smart and inspiring, and I guarantee that you won't be disappointed by it.

4. "Night" by Elie Wiesel

This is an amazing biography about Elie Wiesel's experiences from the Holocaust. It is very personal and touching. I have read many books about the Holocaust, and this book is by far the best one; it truly explains what transpired during this dark time in history. What Elie and many others went through during the Holocaust was horrifying and this novel really shows that.

5. "In Real Life: My Journey to a Pixelated World" by Joey

I watch a lot of YouTube videos, and Joey Graceffa is one of my favorite You-Tubers ever. When Joey came out with his first book, I was ecstatic! This book is how Joey's YouTube career started. He also talks about his childhood and some of the struggles that he went through. Another feature in the book that adds a personal touch is when Joey puts advice at the end of every chapter. He gives tips and advice to the readers that relates to the previous chapter.

I hope this list helps you decide on which book to pick up at Barnes & Noble the next time you go - I promise you won't be disappointed in any of them!