I Am A Free Spirit

I Am A Free Spirit

Walking to the beat of my own drum.
33

I like to follow my heart. I like to see where it takes me and enjoy the ride. It's not every day that one can say you do so. I see it as a way to find the person I am. Many people still have yet to do this. We tend to focus on our futures or other first instead of finding ourselves. This can take a toll on our well-being. I have learned to avoid the worries of life and more on understanding myself. The worries are not even important. There is so much more to life than that. Finding peace is the key to a calm and free self.

I have learned that I am different. I am not your average girl who wears really nice clothes. I am unique. I have a style that is all my own. It describes everything that is made up inside of me. A little hippie-ish, rocker chic, and vintage beauty. I love to wear the most unique and random pieces. The happiness is that I am an original not a carbon copy of another person. It provides me with the ability to see the style I have created for myself and letting it show me my world. I can finally see clearer that way. I feel comfortable in whatever makes me feel good and no one can ever change that.

Quirkiness is just the beginning. I walk to the beat of my own drum. Never looking back for what it is worth. I love the sound of the ocean waves crashing onto the shore. I love the sound of country music in the summer and rock music in the winter. I love crazy colorful socks and my high top sneakers. These show how beautiful my heart is. I never look back on the thing I have seen. I look onward and upward. Without my quirkiness, I am not the same person so never let it shock you.

I see things in a whole new perspective. The simple way life should be looked at. We are all special in our own way and have something to give the world. Working passionately towards the things we believe in. This gave the chance to find my passion for being a teacher. Children have taught me the love and brightness their world has. I live my life the same way. I am emotional for this reason. The passion and heart I have can translate into me having strong emotions, but I never let that tear me apart.

I don't let anyone change me. I stand my ground. Being different, quirky, emotional show how unapologetic I am about who I am. I am not afraid to be who I want to be. I do not care about how others think of me. I go out each day loving what God has given me and see the happiness that is around every corner. The sun is my guidance and the moon is my mysterious side. I am who I am. I am doing my own thing. I am a free spirit.