"Pretty Places" with Aly and AJ

"Pretty Places" with Aly and AJ

Aly and AJ release a new song that needs to be added to your travel playlist.

9
"Pretty Places" with Aly and AJ

2021 has a lot of hope this year with the vaccines rolling out, travel opening up more, and the potential for concerts to officially kick back up. As things start to convert back to normalcy throughout the world, so are things in the music scene. New releases seem to be hitting the streaming platforms everyday.

Aly and AJ, the sister duo, are no exception. After making a comeback at the end of 2020 when their iconic single, "Potential Breakup Song" popped off on Tiktok, the two re-recorded the classic as an explicit version.

While this duo won the hearts of the millennials back in the early 2000s with their poppy sound, the two have transformed into a more poppy-indy-alternative. Their newest single is called "Pretty Places" and holds that smooth sound that will make you want to act like you're in the scene of a movie driving to the beach.

The video is linked below!

Aly & AJ - Pretty Places (Official Video) www.youtube.com