What It's Like Always Wearing An Apple Watch

6 Things You Relate To, Like Clockwork, When You Own An Apple Watch

If you have an Apple Watch, you can relate to all of these.

328

Having a mini phone on your wrists come with some little quirks and here's a few you can relate to if you own an apple watch.

Your wrist is vibrating — when your watch is not even on.

I can always get this "feeling" that my wrist is vibrating, but when I glance down my watch is not even on. I always have this feeling for a few hours after I take my watch off, but it eventually goes away.

Your watch tells you to stand up, when you're already standing up.

I remember going to a concert and standing in the pit, my Apple Watch told me repeatedly to stand up, but I was already doing so. Apple does not like us being lazy and they let us know that after sitting down for at least 30 minutes.

You can find the cutest watch bands.

I always find so many cute watch bands from cheetah print to Lilly Pulitzer. The different colors and styles are endless and whenever you see one, you buy it of course.

Don't think you're gonna talk to your watch to send a text.

Every time I try to speak into my Apple Watch to send a text, it never works. I've actually just given up on that feature and have become a pro at scribbling letters onto the tiny screen. Quick Texts have also become my best friend, even though the responses are short.

Breathe, breathe, breathe... Your watch always wants you to breathe!

My Apple Watch goes off about 10 times a day telling me to breathe. I'm glad Apple is concerned with my breathing patterns because I did not know they were an issue until I owned an Apple Watch.

Your Siri goes off with every bend of your wrists.

Bending my wrists just the slightest makes my Siri go off. She'll start listening to everything I have to say and I don't realize I made her go off until she starts talking.