Alternative tools for learning English

Alternative tools for learning English

Education

16
learning English

Why are there so many ways to learn English? Why do new schools and courses continue appearing?

Finally, why don’t people just use the alternatives for independent learning? The general answer is “so many people – so many tastes”. But it does not explain the gist of the learning process being so variously presented in diverse forms and tools. Which of them can people use for learning English by themselves, and how is https://langly.ai/en/ related to the issue? Let’s clarify.

The classic method and its inconveniences

When thinking about learning and teaching, we always remember our school classes or college lessons, where teachers tried to involve us in some group interaction to practice some rules. Most people consider these classes boring and regret not learning them, while they need this knowledge now.

Indeed, primary, secondary, and often higher education used the same models for holding lesson activities for learning a foreign language. Only those the most willing managed to get all the topics and obtain the highest marks. People who were not that talented or persistent struggled because of the following:

●learning in groups of 10 to 30 people in class forced teachers to apply a more or less generalized approach;

●interactive activities imitating actual situations were more like cringe than something that worked;

●the motivation was a rare thing that meant getting high notes most often – students were not interested in learning foreign languages to using them.

Those are only the most general points that do not involve the finesses of the teaching process itself. Now, with rapid technology development and its broad implementation in the education systems, people have far more opportunities to make lessons more fascinating. However, there are not so many chances to learn a language – today, solo alternatives gain popularity.

What alternatives for solo learning exist?

People can find many options for learning English by themselves. Some of them support integrated platforms; others cooperate to provide unique materials for a better user experience. However, it’s nearly impossible to find any tool that would be fully autonomous for learning a language.

However, we can introduce one of the recently appeared mobile applications that manage the issue. It is called Langly – a free app that provides all the means for people to learn English and watch their progress. The app benefits include the following:

●it has been developed by a team of pros – people that worked on the code, design, content, and every other feature;

●the teaching method involves student immersion and turning the whole process into a game;

●the app has a clear system for you to be able to return to some sections in the future;

●all the activities have been included in the learning process (even Speaking);

●the visual novel format makes you feel more like it’s not a lesson but an interactive movie.

More information you will find on the langly.ai website

Finding a tool for independent language learning seems complicated, but nowadays, you have more chances than ever. Join the Langly community and find your inspiration to learn English!