"Everything Is Fine" is THE song of the summer

All Time Low's "Everything Is Fine" Is THE Song Of The Summer

Have you listened yet?

36

Released at midnight everywhere on June 13, All Time Low's new song "Everything is Fine," reminds me of "So Wrong, It's Right," the band's second studio album.

"So Wrong, It's Right," was written literally when the boys were fresh out of high school. Their sound was just developing and so was their voice.

The new song "Everything is Fine," is a look back on "So Wrong, It's Right," because it has elements of their older sound incorporated in with the newer sound that they developed over the last few albums.

The song is about drowning out the drama of the world that's going on around you by turning up your music and it definitely makes my summer 2018 playlist because yes, I am that person.

I hope this song is going to be on the setlist for the upcoming tour, the "Summer Ever After Tour," because it would make the perfect opener. I would say closer, but let's be honest, "Dear Maria, Count Me In," is ALWAYS going to be the song that closes out their shows.

Picturing this song live is already bringing a smile to my face because of the crowd chanting it right back to them. All Time Low fans are always hype and have so much energy, and it's one of the many reasons why I love attending their shows so much.

"Everything is Fine," is the perfect song to dance around your room to, jam out to in your car and sing loud and proud with your friends. It makes you feel like you don't have a care in the world and makes you forget about all the bad things in your life.

This song hasn't been out that long and my friends and I are already hyped up about it. Some of them have posted pictures with the lyrics on Instagram and Twitter while others have excitedly messaged me saying how perfect it is.

Being in a fandom where you feel so included is something that I wish I could put into words, but I just can't, because that's how special it is. I guess you could say...I'm at a loss for words.

People may say that I'm biased about anything All Time Low releases because of how big of a fan I am, and that's not true. I support them in everything that they do because of everything they've done for me. They'll always be my number one.

"Everything is Fine," is currently on repeat and will be for a long while. I can't wait for the next era of All Time Low and I certainly can't wait to experience it with my best friends.

If you haven't checked out the new single yet, you're missing out! It's available on streaming services everywhere!